How many of you just dont care about 300blk?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport

Yup. Hopefully before too long we will have quality 300 blk rounds under .50 a piece. I'm running the Rem 120 OTFB (which are loaded by Barnes) and they are VERY accurate out of my SBR. 75 cents a round is more than I want to spend on plinking ammo, but my rifle just likes that round. I may give Black Gun Industries a go here soon with their 147 gr at below 50 cents a piece...hopefully my rifle likes the 147 gr pill.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Yup. Hopefully before too long we will have quality 300 blk rounds under .50 a piece. I'm running the Rem 120 OTFB (which are loaded by Barnes) and they are VERY accurate out of my SBR. 75 cents a round is more than I want to spend on plinking ammo, but my rifle just likes that round. I may give Black Gun Industries a go here soon with their 147 gr at below 50 cents a piece...hopefully my rifle likes the 147 gr pill.

They were on sale for 12.99 when I posted the link. And that's the problem; 300BLK ammo is only a "good" deal when you catch it on sale.

sht4brnz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    N.IndNpls
    [video=youtube;Xy82nZGYji4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy82nZGYji4[/video]

Finally, someone thinking about expansion of a rifle bullet at subsonic speeds!

SuperB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Talking about ballistic advantage I had the Clint build my 8.3 inch SBR 300 and could not be happier it runs supers and subs perfect. The best part is that when suppressed there is no gas in the face. Clint did a awesome job worth every penny to have him put it together for me. I used his bolt carrier to!!!
    View attachment 42660

Hi new to the forum... but have been reading on here for years. It was good to see sombody mention Ballistic Advantage. I have know Clint for a while since his days at Spikes. I feel like these are some of the most underrated barrels out there. I have the same barrel on an upper and I couldnt agree more with what you said. I know Clints barrels are always gassed spot on (5.56 as well) but to run so well both suppressed and unsupressed is pretty awesome. As far as 300blk goes, its growing on me as well. SO QUIET supressed. Prices are getting better fast.

Top Bottom