How many members are married & how long?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    26 years this November. I am very fortunate. My wife is my best friend and my worst critic. She keeps me on my toes. She backed me 100% on a mid life career change that involved a 25% reduction in salary and night shift for at least five years. She works a full time job and a part time job,but will still come home after a 12 hour workday, cook supper,wash cloths and do the mother thing. She hardly ever sleeps longer than five hours even when she can. She is a deadly shot with a Glock 22***We all know that if you can shoot a Glock accurately, you can shoot anything;)!! She never complains. She is scary smart and educated. (I am neither). And she is one FINE looking woman. I like her.

Old Syko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Always thought my defense mechanism was that little voice in the back of my head saying "March 16th March 16th don't forget March 16th. ;)

Funny you mention this. You see, my wife actually forgot our 24th anniversary and I didn't. I assure I've been golden ever since.:rockwoot:

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    23 years, I'm not sure why, I'm not easy to live with. Momma is a good ol gal, we have had a house full of our kids and foster kids for 21 years. I guess that keeps thing together.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    This August will be 30 years I've been married to my beloved Redhead! Congratulations to Annie,Whitley Stu, Old Syko, and Bigus D on their upcoming anniversaries! Congratulations and GOD's blessings to ALL married couples who think the sanctity of marriage isn't a joke. BTW this is our first marriage.

Last edited:

Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    Been together for 36 years and this June we will have been married 33 years!

Started going together when I was a high school senior in 1975. She was a Sophomore. Got married in 1977 after she graduated. I was in the Air Force at the time.

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    It will be 10 years in May.

I was 37 and thought I would never find anyone. She brought LIFE into my life and now with her and the two boys I finely feel like I have a purpose.

Bucky

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm in my middle 30's and will be getting married. First time. Everyone believes it will probably be their last time as well.

I've been around a few blocks. Very careful to never have had a child and/or contract an STD. Haven't ruled out children - it's simply not a goal, so it probably won't happen.

Never say never.

deer hunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    My wife and I have been married for 30 years. We started dating at 16 and got married when we turned 21 so we have been together you might say for 35 years. Each year gets better than the last and I really mean that. I have a great Christian wife, who was a stay at home mom, and 3 wonderful kids and 2 super grand kids. I am looking forward to the next 30 years. ( Hey isn't that a song?):rockwoot:

Top Bottom