How many members are married & how long?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    38 and counting

will be 28 years on August 6th. We share our anniversary with the anniversary of the bomb on Hiroshima!

Married 25 years in june ,dated exclusivly for 2 years prior ,were freinds 2 years before dating

52 years. Longer than most of the population has been alive.

Married 31 years this September. No second thoughts, it's been a great run. :)

My wife and I have been married 25 years last February she was 17 I was 19. We didn't have a clue what we were getting into but we both believed marriage is for life.

32 years this coming May 6th. Married my high school sweetheart when we were both 19.

39 years---yes to the same woman! No priors.:)

Will be 38 years this June, 1st time for both.

Been married once. To my astonishment she has kept me around for 36 years this March 30th.

Congrats too! tenring, JBrockman, drgnrobo, Leadeye, turkeykiller, UltraRick, schafe, 92FS, LCPer and a Super Congrats to marv for all the years of your marriages. :yesway:
    And congrats to all the others also, it is great to see these long marriages with our members here on INGO.
    It shows the world that we are not all a bunch of gun toting :draw: crazies, but we "KEEP AND BEAR ARMS" so we can protect our Loved ones!!

one more

Congrats to everyone here.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Scutter and I have been married 14 years this year. The Blue Angels flew over our church. It was an awesome day! We've had a fantastic life together so far and each day only gets better.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    5 years and going ARMY STRONG :)

my wife is the greatest human being ive met in my short lifes travels and i bagged her as soon as i found her, lol. She is my breath of fresh air when all seems FUBAR. and she doesnt eat much either :) she also loves guns and understands my strange ways. She gave me a beautiful healthy child and what other gift could be more precious and sacred? My wife is my soul mate and my best friend, together we make the best team and can conquer any mountain in our path.

congrats to all of you who have found your life long love!! and to all of you who have been going long and strong!! Mariage is sacred and a vow that should not be taken lightly.

sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    My wife and I will be married 1 year this April 4th.
    We both had practice marriages so we'll get it right this time.
    Before I came around, she had never been exposed to anything military, firearms, or survival. Now she's claimed a shotgun, revolver, and my k-bar as "hers". I wouldn't have it any other way :D

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    7 years last december. she hasn't given me the boot although i have given her almost every reason to. now if i can get her to shoot with me. but, then she'll know how to use my weaponry and that may not be so good for me, we'll see.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    The spousal unit asked what I wanted for the anniversary...One thing I said was since I've never been there, I wanted to go to 21st Century. I figured he'd say no... But he mapquested it. So, yay! :woot:

Top Bottom