• How many INGO'ers do you know?

• Total voters

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Not counting the gals' get-togethers, I've been to 3 maybe 4 INGO-related events, met one at the range, and waved to one on the highway. Easily in the "5 or more" category.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'm at "More than 5," too. I'd be comfortable saying 100, too. I'd put 15-20 in the "real friends" category, with 3 or 4 of those in the "dragging-you-out-to-breakfast-on-a-moment's-notice" category.

INGO helps you realize just how small a world this is. I found out through one of those "get to know you" threads that another member went to high school with my cousin - turns out they were best friends and we'd probably met before when we were kids. :)

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I have two that I would call good friends, several that I could PM with questions and get a straight answer and one that would post bail for me:D
    I've met probably 40 or 50.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Interesting poll. It would be cool to see the data separated out based on the amount of time you have been on INGO. I met a couple people in the first year or so but as of now know MANY.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've cuddled with a few dudes but we never shared any names. I figured they were from here as they kept talking about zombies and bacon.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I voted yesterday - more than 5.

I know 3 or 4 from church that I see regularly, another 3-4 that I only know through INGO that I've spoken to on more than one occasion (esrice and LMW come to mind easily), and probably a dozen that I've met at the various INGO events I've attended.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I know a crap ton, many I would consider good friends, they come over to my place and hang out from time to time and eat my food. I've even been adopted by an ingo meber.

Top Bottom