• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I saw the boat accident. I tried to help. Jumped out of my car and jumped into the water. Came back to my car and all my firearms that I owned were gone. I took them out to air them out. Can't believe it happened. Owell didn't need them anyway.

JD31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    I believe my Mother-in-Law stole mine, but I don't have the heart to turn her in. It would upset my wife far too much. So I no longer have any either. She may have thrown them, safe and all, at your boat and caused that accident to happen.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    4 revolvers
    2 1911's
    2 centerfire rifles
    1 rimfire rifle
    6 shotguns

I only have a couple guns that don't get shot much. Everything else goes to the range or the fields.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Call me paranoid, but I refrain from publishing exactly how many I have online. Lets just say it is less than I want, but far more than Obama is comfortable with.

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I did see a cool bumper sticker last time I was home visiting.

"If you know how many guns you have, it isn't enough"

I have no idea how many guns I lost in that lake the other day, but it still wasn't enough. You suppose we all were at the same gun eating lake? I think they're going to have a high lead in the water problem there in a few years.

Tinman....

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Call me paranoid, but I refrain from publishing exactly how many I have online. Lets just say it is less than I want, but far more than Obama is comfortable with.

I agree! But have had numerous background checks that specify either handgun or long-gun. I sure they keep track. And im positive they wont admit it.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I agree! But have had numerous background checks that specify either handgun or long-gun. I sure they keep track. And im positive they wont admit it.

Yeah, but we all know that background checks are what make guns lose their natural buoyancy. Luckily that means that only the ones with checks on them sank when the boat capsized. The others, not having lost their natural buoyancy....

Top Bottom