• ...and so much more!
  • customizef

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Michigan
    None.

I sold the 29 I had and then the I picked up a 30 and refinished it and sold that as well. Never even fired the 30. I just couldnt get the grip feel with them.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    None

In searching the INGO site, it appears that a lot of people have more than one. I can see myself possible having 3 in total a 19 to carry, a 21SF (full size Home Protection ) and or maybe a 36-Slimline to carry , my wife may not let me come home after the 1500 Which models do you have?

I think they are ugly and overpriced. :twocents:

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Four currently, fifth one on the way.

G17
    G19 2nd gen.
    G19 3rd gen.
    G21SF
    G36

All except the G17 wear XS Big Dot night sights. I am thinking about buying another G17. I am wanting to setup as a suppressor host with tall sights to see over the can, extended slide stop, lighten the trigger, etc. The other will be stock and wear XS Big Dot night sights for carry. Can you tell I like Glocks, 9MM, and Big Dots? :D

Last edited:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    No one has ever asked me to quote one for them

How many do you sell a year, or do you not offer Glocks?

I think I did two Glock transfers in the past year; most popular are the various 1911's, second Sigs, then Kahr Arms and also quite a few Ruger wheel guns. Most of my customers aren't into Glocks, same as me. To each his own, if we all liked the same gun there would only be one model for sale. :D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I think they are ugly and overpriced. :twocents:

kind of like the AK-47, yet they are both two of the most popular firearms in the world.... works for me... i just need an AK.

I think I did two Glock transfers in the past year; most popular are the various 1911's, second Sigs, then Kahr Arms and also quite a few Ruger wheel guns. Most of my customers aren't into Glocks, same as me. To each his own, if we all liked the same gun there would only be one model for sale. :D

Right, but we don't need guys like you because we can find plenty of Glocks around locally. Now, if I shopped around for a nice, high end trophy 1911 on Gunbroker, then I'd have business for ya. :D

Last edited:

Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    The count is currently zero. A G26 would be nice in the future...any one of you guys with multiple Glocks want to donate to the needy? :D

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    19, 19C, 26, 38.. I guess I'm the only one that has a 45 GAP.. You guys don't know what you are missing:faint:. What could be better than a 19 size pistol that shoots a 230 grain bullet:yesway: Just my:twocents: PS I also have a bit of a fetish for 1911s

Just curious, what is availability .45 gap ammo? Are you able to find it anywhere?

Top Bottom