• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I only have the one but I heard that if I'm not careful it may multiply. When I bought it I had not idea they were asexual. If I only have the one for now my G19 may birth a G26.... I'll post baby pics when it happens.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I don't have any, probably never will. I think Glock's are like ugly women. Once you get hold of one, they'll be there till the end and you don't have to worry about them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    I don't have any, probably never will. I think Glock's are like ugly women. Once you get hold of one, they'll be there till the end and you don't have to worry about them.

Oh, just like that M&P or those 24/7 junks... If you don't like it, don't read it...

I have XD/Glocks, but I also have a wide variety of others as well. They serve their purposes in each aspect I bought them. And I don't have small hands, so these tend to fit better. To each their own.

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I have 2 at the moment. A 22 and a 26. Thinking about trading off the 22 for a 17 or 19.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Four currently, fifth one on the way.

G17
    G19 2nd gen.
    G19 3rd gen.
    G21SF on the way
    G36

All except the G17 wear XS Big Dot night sights. I am thinking about buying another G17. I am wanting to setup as a suppressor host with tall sights to see over the can, extended slide stop, lighten the trigger, etc. The other will be stock and wear XS Big Dot night sights for carry. Can you tell I like Glocks, 9MM, and Big Dots? :D

Updated my count. Its becoming a sickness.

Top Bottom