• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I just have one...a G23. It will most likely be the only one I have, nothing wrong with it, just too many other guns out there to be stuck on one brand.

4017029981_345132f222.jpg

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    :rolleyes:wow....this thread got rejuvinated....we should count up all the glocks in this thread.....it would definitely be a flock of glocks....:laugh:

I have no glocks.........would love to have one, but it's probably like number 30 on my current list of firearms to obtain.....we'll get there soon enough

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    In searching the INGO site, it appears that a lot of people have more than one.

I can see myself possible having 3 in total a 19 to carry, a 21SF (full size Home Protection ) and or maybe a 36-Slimline to carry , my wife may not let me come home after the 1500

Trust me all glocks look the same to the wifey, easy to hide a new one or multiples, just take one out at a time.
    Its the missing 500 dollars from the account you have to worry about.;)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    reading Shooter521's post in another thread:

2) for the average gun owner, Glocks have no "pride of ownership". They're not pretty, there's a ton of them out there (i.e. "everybody's got one"), and they're not terribly expensive. So they are more likely to be sold when times get tough, or used as trading fodder, with the mindset that you can always pick up another one just like it later on if you so choose.

knowing that at 9pm tonight I will trade my G23 for a nice Recurve bow and my Glock count will be back down to zero.

Who know's maybe I'll try an M&P .40 next. ;)

Top Bottom