• ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    PROUD FATHER HERE!!

I have a daughter. Im trying to raise her to be as mean as a snake but she keeps being my little princess. :)

She is the best thing I have ever done in my life. She holds all of my hopes and expectations and yet she is her own person and can choose to do anything or be anyone she wants to be, but she will always be my baby football that I use to tuck in my arm and hand when she was tiny. I put her first always and teach her all I can. I will afford her every opportunity humanly possible to me for her to succeed and thrive in life but I will also allow her to fall (lightly ;) )so she knows how to pick herself back up and press on and learn from mistakes. I would be the fiercest creature on earth to anyone who tried to harm her, but the gentlest giant when I hold her, and I melt like butter when she says "I love you daddy".

she might wish me happy fathers day, but its me who thanks her for being my daughter and loving me, and I will ALWAYS show and tell her how much I love her and cherish every second I am blessed to be here on earth with her,

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    Proud dad of four. 18, 14, 13 & another who is with our Father. Thanks for the thread Fenway. Honestly made my night to put fathers day in perspective.

Top Bottom