• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I bought my 10/22 back in the mid 80's. It has had thousands of rounds through it. Never had any trouble with it. Still shoots like it did when I was shooting it as a teenager. Has anybody ever wore one out? Sometimes I think I should buy a new one as a spare, but it has never given me any reason to doubt it. Just a thought.:dunno:

If it's built like a Ruger Mark l,ll, or lll, or even a Single Six, it will last forever basically. Far longer than you or I, or our kids and grandkids.

Tim Enyeart

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Marion
    Ive got one from 2002 and have shot thousands of rounds through it and actually have never cleaned it yet it just keeps shooting....even shot a couple competitions with it back in the day, still going with absolutely no issues!

Mine is about the same age and I too have shot thousands. But I clean mine and it will shoot any long rifle regardless of mag size.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    You sir have a problem.

They should last a lifetime. I have 23 of them with the oldest being from 1965. This was the 2nd year of production.

I really think you should seek professional help for this affliction.....you know the best way is to go COLD TURKEY!!!!.....Hand them over to ME and let your recovery begin!!!!

Top Bottom