How long till I am no longer suspended from classified??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Heck, I got a classifieds ad violation, when it wasn't in the classifieds. It didn't remotely have anything to do with selling anything either.

Still trying to figure that one out.

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I was exited and honored. I fealt like I earned my classified priveledges by the way, they were stripped the first time I used them with no guidance... An iron fist with sarcasm and ridicule... Bummer. Now because I asked about my infractions I dug a deeper hole??? That's terrible!!! Do you have a 1/ 100 success rate????
    My intentions were to join ingo, the classifieds were a right of passage!!! I was careful to post 50 quality posts... Was proud of them. Fealt part of something good!! Then I got beat down and laughed at by everyone ... BE PROUD !!!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    An iron fist with sarcasm and ridicule.

An "iron fist of sarcasm and ridicule"? Seriously? This is a joke, right? Nobody is beating you down, but this is the second thread you've created now to complain about the classified rules.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    I was exited and honored. I fealt like I earned my classified priveledges by the way, they were stripped the first time I used them with no guidance... An iron fist with sarcasm and ridicule... Bummer. Now because I asked about my infractions I dug a deeper hole??? That's terrible!!! Do you have a 1/ 100 success rate????
    My intentions were to join ingo, the classifieds were a right of passage!!! I was careful to post 50 quality posts... Was proud of them. Fealt part of something good!! Then I got beat down and laughed at by everyone ... BE PROUD !!!

:blahblah:
    take a :chillpill: man! it's seriously not that deep.. noone stole your cat or anything. if you read the rules you'll eventually catch on, it's really not that hard.
    and you might as well get used to the laughter and bashing on here, it's a "right os passage" as well..

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    take a :chillpill: man! it's seriously not that deep.. noone stole your cat or anything. if you read the rules you'll eventually catch on, it's really not that hard.
    and you might as well get used to the laughter and bashing on here, it's a "right os passage" as well..

I would suggest just forgetting about the classifieds and join the rest of the discussions. The classifieds are such a tiny part of the site, so why even worry about it?

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs

He's right, this is a typical boys club and you will get beat down (when needed and sometimes when you don't need it).
    You got to have thick skin and realize.....
    We're not all sitting around thinking about you. Really.
    Just suck it up, soldier.

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!! guess I will set quietly here in the corner and pick my nose and watch and listen, seems like one can get in quiet a pickle around these parts!!!!!!!! lol

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    10/4 Mackey.... Anyone still alive in this site with as many posts as the people making the comments they do should know they have ( a responsibility)

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    Good times!!! I'm going nowhere... You guys are great!! I ( messed up) I admit it!!!

Do I like it??? Do you??? When you fall short??? I've read the rules the faq's and all these posts!!! Sit in the corner picking my nose ... !!! Gotta love him... I don't even have anything to sell!!! And IM broke!!! This ar, 45, and my skeet gun SUCKED ME DRY!!! I just HATE THE **** LIST!!! I wanna get out of the red!!!

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Calm down and just chill. Your really not leaving a good impression on why your really here. It seems half of your posts got were made so you could get into the classified section and now your other half of your posts were made so you could get into the classified section.............................again
    picture.php

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom