How long before Angie's list shuts down.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Yes, that is what I was referring to. The man is leaving the company citing "he wants to become “more civically involved” in Indiana."

Actually, well hidden in the conversation is how Angie's' List has suffered from Mr. Oesterie's declarations on the RFRA law. On top of a dying business model and their shares losing better than 50% value in the past year, makes you wonder if Oesterie really see's the writing on the wall, eh?

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    There is some thought that he's stepping down to take a run at Pence. That could be interesting. He's from the Daniels camp. We'd get to see just how damaged Pence is.

Yes, that is what I was referring to. The man is leaving the company citing "he wants to become “more civically involved” in Indiana."

Actually, well hidden in the conversation is how Angie's' List has suffered from Mr. Oesterie's declarations on the RFRA law. On top of a dying business model and their share losing better than 50% value in the past year, makes you wonder if Oesterie really see's the writing on the wall, eh?

Why doesn't he just challenge Pence to a duel and leave the rest of us out of his need to d*ck measure?

From the Daniels "camp". Swell. What time zone does he propose putting Indiana in this time?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There is some thought that he's stepping down to take a run at Pence. That could be interesting. He's from the Daniels camp. We'd get to see just how damaged Pence is.

Actually, well hidden in the conversation is how Angie's' List has suffered from Mr. Oesterie's declarations on the RFRA law. On top of a dying business model and their shares losing better than 50% value in the past year, makes you wonder if Oesterie really see's the writing on the wall, eh?

It will be interesting. Based on Angie's List's mischaracterizations of the RFRA, Mr. Oesterie is already in a hole as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom