• ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south

Article doesn't support the headline

Being as I find it impossible to edit my posts, guess I'll do it one at a time.

And another take.

Open Carry Texas breaks with Tarrant group whose gun toting scared eatery's workers into freezer | Dallas Morning News

Headline itself is a lie

USA today regurgitating the same MDA talking points as you've been tirelessly parroting

Straw argument.

Thanks for playing.

And the previous post that I didn't bother quoting about "opinions" is about as significant as saying "it is what it is" and challenging everybody to disagree.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    NYT Busts Bloomberg Anti-Gun Group For Fabricating Open Carry Texas Story | The Dana Show

Seriously, you guys are terrible at getting the facts before broadcasting your opinion.

Nobody hid in the freezer at Jack in the Box.

Or are you going to try to claim it's your opinion that the employees hid in the freezer, and it's only my opinion that they didn't?

You know, when a story has been out for over a month and you can't be bothered to read or comprehend the truth, it makes me wonder whether you're intentionally avoiding the truth.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    NYT Busts Bloomberg Anti-Gun Group For Fabricating Open Carry Texas Story | The Dana Show

Seriously, you guys are terrible at getting the facts before broadcasting your opinion.

Nobody hid in the freezer at Jack in the Box.

Or are you going to try to claim it's your opinion that the employees hid in the freezer, and it's only my opinion that they didn't?

You know, when a story has been out for over a month and you can't be bothered to read or comprehend the truth, it makes me wonder whether you're intentionally avoiding the truth.

Well, By Golly, I missed a story on a site I never heard of, unbelievable.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Well, By Golly, I missed a story on a site I never heard of, unbelievable.

It's on a thousand sites you'll probably claim you never heard of. Like INGO.

I posted it on this thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...arry-texas-continues-blue-falcon-rampage.html

It was also posted in this thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sion/347741-guns-about-banned-home-depot.html

And a thread here that contains several links to OCT's side of things:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...fense/348132-what-open-carry-texas-doing.html
    Weird. There were no replies to that one.

And the "site [you] never heard of" had a link to the original New York Times article that corrected the story...You've never heard of the New York Times, either?

Yup. It's obviously intentional at this point.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    Well by golly I missed it. It's more than obvious that you always cover everything and know it all, never missing anything.

Sorry guy some of us aren't as perfect as you think you are. Or is this also just your opinion too.

You may learn someday you are infallible in some things in life also. Perfection is never attained here on earth.

Yup. It's obviously intentional at this point.

WRONG GUY!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ^ So, how's posting the popular media hype as support working out for you?

It makes you look uninformed, sure, but don't let that stop you, lots of people adopt the perspectives of uninformed sources as their own - it's the popular thing to do. :yesway:

Please continue your folly, maybe go so far as accusing those who sought out the actual facts at the source of being infallible. :):

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Unimformed? Haha ok, that's a good one. All I've gotten from this is contradictory statements from your arguments. I'm still lost about the point any of you were trying to make with the whole property rights thing. First, one of you seems to indicate that it's ok that they ban firearms in their premises but that I'm in the wrong when I said that the open rifle carry protest had no correlations with that. It's totally laughable to say that it didn't. Then you try and say that popular media is wrong about what they've been publishing when even the NRA doesn't agree with this. Don't get me wrong, I dont totally agree with the NRA but I refuse to act as if I don't recognize that they have influence in the leglslation of the second amendment.

Finally, how "coming back for more" turned into, "coming back for me" makes no sense to me but I'd like to clarify I meant to type the former but have been writing this from my iPhone so is like to take a moment to apologize for that slight mistake.

Last edited:

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Unimformed? Haha ok, that's a good one. All I've gotten from this is contradictory statements from your arguments. I'm still lost about the point any of you were trying to make with the whole property rights thing. First, one of you seems to indicate that it's ok that they ban firearms in their premises but that I'm in the wrong when I said that the open rifle carry protest had no correlations with that. It's totally laughable to say that it didn't. Then you try and say that popular media is wrong about what they've been publishing when even the NRA doesn't agree with this. Don't get me wrong, I dont totally agree with the NRA but I refuse to act as if I don't recognize that they have influence in the leglslation of the second amendment.

Finally, how "coming back for more" turned into, "coming back for me" makes no sense to me but if like to clarify I meant to type the former but have been writing this from my iPhone so is like to take a moment to apologize for that slight mistake.

Yeah, I'd say he's uninformed since he's been completely unaware that the stuff he's believed and been repeating is a lie.

Speaking of uninformed...I hate to break it to you (actually I don't. I'm enjoying this much more than I should) but even the NRA retracted their statement against OCT...

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Well by golly I missed it. It's more than obvious that you always cover everything and know it all, never missing anything.

Sorry guy some of us aren't as perfect as you think you are. Or is this also just your opinion too.

You may learn someday you are infallible in some things in life also. Perfection is never attained here on earth.

WRONG GUY!

Let me get this straight: you're accusing me of thinking I'm perfect because I'm backing up my statements of fact with verifiable sources? ok...

Also, you might want to double check the definition of the words "fallible" and "infallible." I believe you used the word "infallible" where you meant "fallible."

I suppose that I should expect another ad hominem attack for my knowledge of vocabulary...

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Yeah, I'd say he's uninformed since he's been completely unaware that the stuff he's believed and been repeating is a lie.

Speaking of uninformed...I hate to break it to you (actually I don't. I'm enjoying this much more than I should) but even the NRA retracted their statement against OCT...
    No they apologized for saying their actions were "weird" or for any sort of insults that may have been taken from their statment.

Last edited:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I'm just going to leave this here. Although it is uncertain if recent events have brought them to this decision, I have my suspicions. And yes, deductive reasoning is considered to have validity, especially since I clearly stated I have my suspicions (I think I've wrote enough papers to know as much). Enjoy the read, it's fairly short.

Missouri Town Bans Openly Carried Firearms

Top Bottom