• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    How far do you drive to go shooting at your range?
    Why do you drive so far? Is there not one closer? Or do you just like your range a lot and don't care about the drive?

Yosarian87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    NWI
    It's about 15 minutes away. It is the closest one to my current location. When i'm truely home It's out the front door and down the steps. This along with a short jaunt down the back road allows for about a 100-200+ yards of w/e kind of shooting/fun one would want. The place would be Terre Haute Sporting Clays.

Last edited:

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Roush Reservoir (Huntington, IN) is about 45 minutes away from my house. But it's open to the public, is inexpensive, and pretty nice. I do wish there was a public range that was closer to home though...

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I shoot at the DNR range by Johnson County Park. It's about 35 mins away. Otherwise I shoot on some private property in Jackson County.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I've been going to Camp Atterbury, which is about an hour away. MCFG and ACC are about 20 minutes or so, but I'm not a member, not yet at least. Looking to move on that ASAP.

I keep telling the wife we need a place out in the boonies so I can go shoot in the backyard.

CaptainMorgan92

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I am not a member of Danville Conservation Club but I would like to be so I don't have to drive all the way to Atterbury... about an hour.

Luckily my best buddies soon to be step dad lives in edinburgh so we can stay down there for awhile

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    About 30 yards for either indoor or outdoor. Indoor is in the barn shooting out through the back door.

Top Bottom