• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I read it in Epsylum's sig line on GlockTalk...

And I've since been silently recruiting GT members... hehe

Same with THR and TFL. If I see that someone has Indiana in their Location, I'll buzz them a PM letting them know about INGO.

And random folks buying firearms cleaning supplies at Gander Mountain.

-J-

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I did a search for state gun boards in January. If I had searched a month earlier I would have not found an Indiana gun board!

bang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I was, (am), looking for an AR15 Left Hand upper and or receiver and google came up with a group buy going on here. That's how I found this site.
    ps. I'm still looking :dunno:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Posted something gun related in another forum I frequent (Turbo Mopar Forums) when BradP told me I should check out this site.

I signed up and checked it out but didnt start posting till a couple weeks ago. So far I really like the site and the people. :)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Once upon a time, this guy named W9ZEB had a wife that was so terrified of guns that she would cry if he even mentioned having them in the house and went into super-hyper-paranoia if he actually tried to show her one. Then one day she suddenly changed her mind about guns and decided she wanted to know everything about them instead, including getting "real" training and how to take it apart and how to put it back together and how to carry it and shoot it legally. But she wanted her very own. So Mr. W9ZEB looked around the internets and found this forum with a handful of pretty helpful people on it and started asking questions. Eventually he posted scans of the very first reactive targets that she shot at, and stunned by the praise he was getting, his extremely timid wife created a login by the very creative name of "Pami" to say thank you to very nice men on the forum.

And she hasn't shut up since. :):

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    fitzyone pointed me in this direction and I have been hooked ever since that first night. If it were not for Ebay, pokerstars.net and indiana gun owners the net would be boring.

RyanV

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    La Porte County
    I was searching another forum and followed the link here a few months ago (don't remember what one). Figured it was time I registered so here I am!

Top Bottom