• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I wonder how many more they could produce/day if they could automate some of those steps like priming the cases. It's always interesting just to see all the processes that go into making a rather simple object.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I wonder how many more they could produce/day if they could automate some of those steps like priming the cases. It's always interesting just to see all the processes that go into making a rather simple object.

There ya go, trying to keep the American Worker down! Why not just suggest they hire illegals and pay them well below minimum wage, so we, the consumer, don't have to pay these rediculous prices while your at it. :): :): :): :):

(Man, I think I was possessed by the spirit of HornadyLnL or Rambone for a second.......GET OUT OF MY HEAD GUYS!!! )

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There ya go, trying to keep the American Worker down! Why not just suggest they hire illegals and pay them well below minimum wage, so we, the consumer, don't have to pay these rediculous prices while your at it. :): :): :): :):

(Man, I think I was possessed by the spirit of HornadyLnL or Rambone for a second.......GET OUT OF MY HEAD GUYS!!! )

Better yet...I saw a number of other tasks that we could do, better and faster, with robots...

......in Mexico! :hehe: :D

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Machines like that are AWSOME. And Hornadylnl you r right about being old machines... Alot of places still use them. You know why? Haha bc nothing is made like things were made back n the day any more! And THAT'S A FACT JACK!

Top Bottom