• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c]YouTube - AA-12. World's deadliest shotgun![/ame]

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    I just watch this video over and over when I'm bored at work...Can't get enough of that thing. Just imagine :poop:ing your pants if you were on the WRONG end of that beast!

Astrocreep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indy
    How can I get one of these?

You can't.

I'm right there with you man, but there's no way any of us are getting our paws on one unless the gov't eliminates the '86 machine gun ban
    (or the Hughes amendment to the Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act to be more specific)
    No machine guns manufactured after May 19, 1986 can be legally owned or transferred by civilians.

A semi-auto version would be kind of boring I imagine.

Although those shotguns were originally designed in the 70's, the production model was created in 2005, so they are forbidden to us law abiding citizens.
    I guess a FFL could get a local law enforcement agency to request a demo...

I'd much rather get my hands on a case of the frag-12 rounds that were designed to go with it.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    IMHO, worthless. It doesn't cycle any faster than a person could normally pull the trigger on a shotgun so there is no improvement over a semi. As compared to other guns where the cycling is much faster than the trigger pulling, there is no significant speed improvement with this. And any auto has a tendency to waste ammo. I would rather have more control over each and every shot with a semi.

But to each his own. Blast away if you wish!

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    Lock'n Load with Lee R has showed it in his show. Pretty cool and it can be mounted on a robot remote control fire as well.

slcorson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    sorry guys - i bought the only 2!!! just kidding - i checked and these bad boys are for military contracts only for now as i was told!

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    These aren't to bad, they fire quick but the range isn't very good.
    I have the red dot and extended mags on mine, I had it silenced for a little bit but it really reduced its damage power.
    I ended up just sticking with my pump shotty, can't remember what its called right now but it has alot more range.
    I don't flip to my secondary that often anyway, I use my primary ACR with a launcher mostly.
    Stop on by sometime I'll let ya try it out, I have 2 controlers.:D
    shotgun-aa-12.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Uh... squeeze the trigger and pump the hell out of a regular shotgun....
    almost the same rate-of-fire, gents... and it's totally legal, how 'bout them apples?

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Uh... squeeze the trigger and pump the hell out of a regular shotgun....
    almost the same rate-of-fire, gents... and it's totally legal, how 'bout them apples?
    Don't most shotguns have a disconnector that won't allow you to do this? I know a lot older guns would but I didn't think newer ones did. We have an old Ithaca 37 that will do it.

Story time:
    My brother and I made a bet that I could get 5 shots off quicker with my semi Beretta (3+1 capacity so I had to load the last shot manually) than he can with a pump. He chose the Ithaca and did as Thompsongunner said to do. I fired 4 off quickly and loaded the 5th and fired. Our last shots were slightly out of sinc, but they were so close together that neither of us could tell who won (so we called it a tie). The point being, a good semi-auto shotgun and go just as fast as you care to shoot with a shotgun.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Don't most shotguns have a disconnector that won't allow you to do this? I know a lot older guns would but I didn't think newer ones did. We have an old Ithaca 37 that will do it.

Story time:
    My brother and I made a bet that I could get 5 shots off quicker with my semi Beretta (3+1 capacity so I had to load the last shot manually) than he can with a pump. He chose the Ithaca and did as Thompsongunner said to do. I fired 4 off quickly and loaded the 5th and fired. Our last shots were slightly out of sinc, but they were so close together that neither of us could tell who won (so we called it a tie). The point being, a good semi-auto shotgun and go just as fast as you care to shoot with a shotgun.

Good point and I have no idea, but probably.
    Got an old one that will, though, and it's fun. :D

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    These aren't to bad, they fire quick but the range isn't very good.
    I have the red dot and extended mags on mine, I had it silenced for a little bit but it really reduced its damage power.
    I ended up just sticking with my pump shotty, can't remember what its called right now but it has alot more range.
    I don't flip to my secondary that often anyway, I use my primary ACR with a launcher mostly.
    Stop on by sometime I'll let ya try it out, I have 2 controlers.:D
    shotgun-aa-12.jpg

i prefer the dual winchester lever action shottys myself

Top Bottom