• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown

I’ll take “Things that the article didn’t say for $500, Alex”

An article with 10 paragraphs, only 1 of which discussed the officer, and the only mention of being hit with a fire extinguisher was the headline. Ya, no.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I don’t see where it details how he was injured? That’s the info I’m looking for, how was he injured? By what?

I've seen similar accounts from other sources.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

I've seen similar accounts from other sources.
    Thanks. That article actually detailed how he obtained injuries. If proven to be true, I hope the guy who did it ends up in prison.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Comparing family to supporters isn’t the same, it is a lot different than a son you raised and associates you hired. With that logic, is Obama responsible for Ferguson riots?
    Just because you say so doesn't make it so. But I would agree with your statement mostly but not your conclusion because....

I guess we differ in that when a boss hires someone he is at some point responsible for reigning in reckless behavior that dangerous to the company whether or not he sends out a company wide memo.

In my work experience, seldom does the upper echelon ever say we are going to do THIS. They outline a broad strategy of what they want to accomplish to the directors who direct managers who have employeees do things to achieve THIS. However, when the company goes down, who usually gets fired?

You can choose your friends and associates.....you can't choose your family.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Just because you say so doesn't make it so. But I would agree with your statement mostly but not your conclusion because....

I guess we differ in that when a boss hires someone he is at some point responsible for reigning in reckless behavior that dangerous to the company whether or not he sends out a company wide memo.

In my work experience, seldom does the upper echelon ever say we are going to do THIS. They outline a broad strategy of what they want to accomplish to the directors who direct managers who have employeees do things to achieve THIS. However, when the company goes down especially a publicly owned company, who usually gets fired?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

In my work experience, seldom does the upper echelon ever say we are going to do THIS. They outline a broad strategy of what they want to accomplish to the directors who direct managers who have employeees do things to achieve THIS. However, when the company goes down, who usually gets fired?

I agree, mostly. However, Trump didn’t hire his supporters. Just because somebody agrees with him politically and votes for him, doesn’t make him responsible for their actions. If that were the case every politician in history would be accountable every time some moron breaks the law.

Family however, can be a direct result of your actions. For instance, if I’m a good father, my son will have morals embedded within him that will lead him to follow a certain path. If I’m not a good father, he is probably going to grow up to be a **** head. Obviously, there are exceptions. Occasionally, someone is just a **** head and their parents were actually good people who raised them right.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   1
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Think so?
    Obviously you have not a clue whats going on this weekend and this next week.
    Have you asked yourself about the gal(14 yrs military) that got shot and killed when they where let in?
    She was one of may undercover in this going on.
    You know how many laptops where taken?
    Do you know why the left are freaking out?
    Do you know why Pelosi was stopped at the boarder at 11:55 last night?
    Do you believe the election was rigged and there is a mountain of proof?
    Do you have any clue other then your gut feeling????
    Nancy was stopped at the Border?
    As in leaving the country?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I agree, mostly. However, Trump didn’t hire his supporters. Just because somebody agrees with him politically and votes for him, doesn’t make him responsible for their actions. If that were the case every politician in history would be accountable every time some moron breaks the law.

Family however, can be a direct result of your actions. For instance, if I’m a good father, my son will have morals embedded within him that will lead him to follow a certain path. If I’m not a good father, he is probably going to grow up to be a **** head. Obviously, there are exceptions. Occasionally, someone is just a **** head and their parents were actually good people who raised them right.
    You're right he didn't "hire" his supporters but he and several of his surrogates hyped up Jan 6th. It will all come down to how one interpret their tweets.

When Don says I don't want to hear or see that guy again. He didn't say murder them, but his surrogates would know what that means.

In another sense, When a team takes the field/ice, they are given a speech, a pep talk. It whips the team up into a "frenzy" gets the adrenalin up gets the emotions up and sets the stage for aggressive behavior.

Its not surprising, to me, when some members take it to extremes and others follow. Its psychology. It doesn't need ANTIFA conspiracy for such things to happen. We see it all the time in daily life. I imagine of the many people in the capitol, most were like those that storm the field/court after a big win. They wouldn't have done it but they saw the students do it and said what the heck!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You're right he didn't "hire" his supporters but he and several of his surrogates hyped up Jan 6th. It will all come down to how one interpret their tweets.

When the mafia Don says I don't want to hear or see that guy again. He didn't say murder them, but his surrogates would know what that means.

In another sense, When a team takes the field/ice, they are given a speech, a pep talk. It whips the team up into a "frenzy" gets the adrenalin up gets the emotions up and sets the stage for aggressive behavior.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

When Don says I don't want to hear or see that guy again. He didn't say murder them, but his surrogates would know what that means.

Giving a pep talk is quite different from inciting a riot. Saying “we’re gonna win this” and “I will not concede” is not the same as telling people to overthrow the government or break into the Capitol building. I get what you’re saying, but I don’t believe it’s apples to apples. This is no different than the “good people on both sides” situation. It’s been taken out of context and words put into his mouth that were never said, or intentions placed that weren’t actually intended.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Giving a pep talk is quite different from inciting a riot. Saying “we’re gonna win this” and “I will not concede” is not the same as telling people to overthrow the government or break into the Capitol building. I get what you’re saying, but I don’t believe it’s apples to apples. This is no different than the “good people on both sides” situation. It’s been taken out of context and words put into his mouth that were never said, or intentions placed that weren’t actually intended.
    But you are back to just "His" words and thats where we keep veering off. I'll try to show some examples later.

Are you being selective in your phrase selection? Sincere but rhetorical question. Did he use the word "fight" or other such things? I am on my way to the gun store and don't have time to look now. I will later.

Top Bottom