• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I have loaded 2 blanks for my .460 Weatherby. Neighbor gets one, and I get one. This has been a tradition for over 3 years now. :D:D:D Gotta get REALLY drunk afterwards though! Seriously, I finally get the whole day off for that (thank god for professional careers) and so I intend to make 4 of July a day of rememberance and a bender.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    For the past ten years I've been on the crew that shoots Plainfield's fireworks show. My dad started the show in 1985 at the Elk's. Well the town decided to let somebody else come in and give it a try. So, instead of setting up a fireworks show, I'll spend the day fishing. That evening I'll wander down to Hummel Park to see if this new company can live up to a 27 year family tradition. :xmad:

I don't want anyone to get hurt, but I kind of hope half the show goes off on the ground!

Wow sorry to hear that. I really liked the Plainfield fireworks (lived in Plainfield for 4 years). I will be hoping that the show has a big boom and flash when it suppose to be quiet!!!

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Explosives kick ass.

I will probably run so many rounds through the Glocks that I'll need to pee on them to cool them down.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    My wacky GF is a HUGE fireworks nut, she buys them and I end up setting them off.

This is actually one of the few times you can find me unarmed, as I am in my own backyard sitting around a mid-sized fire drinking some fairly expensive whiskey.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is actually one of the few times you can find me unarmed, as I am in my own backyard sitting around a mid-sized fire drinking some fairly expensive whiskey.

Why? If it's because of the drinking, I say, "Is it wise to drink so much that you can't be trusted to be armed?" If you drink that much, you make yourself a lot more vulnerable to a lot of bad things. And, you also leave those who depend on you unprotected.

Just sayin' is all.

:D:patriot:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Why? If it's because of the drinking, I say, "Is it wise to drink so much that you can't be trusted to be armed?" If you drink that much, you make yourself a lot more vulnerable to a lot of bad things. And, you also leave those who depend on you unprotected.

Just sayin' is all.

:D:patriot:

Your point is noted, however, I have some Irish blood in me that needs a thorough drenching of alcohol every once in a while, it helps keep me from taking over the world. ;)

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    :bowdown:

The snozz berry's taste like snozz berrys!!!:bowdown:

i'm gonna bbq in my backyard, drink till i can't walk, watch fireworks from my frontyard. and pass out on my lawn :cheers:
    Where're you boys headed?

Canada, sir. For fries and gravy.
    Poutine, sir.

Ooh, almost made it..

:):

BigE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2008
    Noblesville
    I am having a cookout and then watching the fireworks from the back yard. The city shoots them off about 75 yards from my back door!

Top Bottom