• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Well, it is almost upon us once again. What are your plans for celebration on July 4th? :patriot:

Unless our plans have changed, my girlfriend and I are going camping with her brothers and their wives down near Spencer, IN. (Not exactly how I had planned on spending my weekend, but oh well)

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    We'll be cursing DST for making the fireworks start so fricken late and then b!tching and moaning about the straggler booms until around 1 or 2am when we're trying to sleep. Then we'll get up early to go to Jay's the next morning and shoot some of his toys and I'll probably complain about lack of sleep while my hands shake from all the coffee I intend to slam on the journey down there.

Oh, yeah...I almost forgot...I'll grumble and whine about the port-o-potties, too. Also, if I see spiders, I fully intend to flip my chit (which may or may not be easier given the status of said port of said potty).

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    We'll be cursing DST for making the fireworks start so fricken late and then b!tching and moaning about the straggler booms until around 1 or 2am when we're trying to sleep. Then we'll get up early to go to Jay's the next morning and shoot some of his toys and I'll probably complain about lack of sleep while my hands shake from all the coffee I intend to slam on the journey down there.

Oh, yeah...I almost forgot...I'll grumble and whine about the port-o-potties, too. Also, if I see spiders, I fully intend to flip my chit (which may or may not be easier given the status of said port of said potty).
    Sounds like a spectacular time. I'm jealous. :cheers:

Gryphon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2008
    Terre Haute, IN
    One of the negative factors about being a conservative gun owner in a mostly liberal college town is I must control my desire to use any kind of explosive pyrotechnics to celebrate the 4th. Some skeeeered neighborhood nanny would probably inform the local police I was shooting one of my "evil gun things". And I really don't want to have to spend the holiday letting some arrogant T.H.P.D. rookie sniff all of my firearms in an effort to determine if any of them were just discharged. :rolleyesedit:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I get to help support a database conversion that will take most of the weekend and thus requires a long holiday weekend, where the system can be taken down. The lucky, unseen IT...

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Doing the usual: Go out in the woods and rip through a few magazines with the SMGs.

I'm shopping for a carbide or black powder cannon though.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    For the past ten years I've been on the crew that shoots Plainfield's fireworks show. My dad started the show in 1985 at the Elk's. Well the town decided to let somebody else come in and give it a try. So, instead of setting up a fireworks show, I'll spend the day fishing. That evening I'll wander down to Hummel Park to see if this new company can live up to a 27 year family tradition. :xmad:

I don't want anyone to get hurt, but I kind of hope half the show goes off on the ground!

Top Bottom