• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    But there is AN answer. Court orders only bind people who are parties. Non-parties cannot have their rights restricted by a court order. Such would be a blatant violation of due process of law.

Please re-read my post. The OP cannot get into a bind. His 2A rights cannot be restricted by the Court.

Only the probationer can get into a bind. The OP may have to make adjustments in his life style if he wants her to stay out of prison if she continues to live in his home. She has to be in compliance with the terms of her probation in order to not be incarcerated. That is a fact of her present life.

Without reviewing her terms of probation, I cannot be absoutely sure though.

Is it fair? Only the OP can decide. The Judge made the decision based on everything presented to him/her. The OP would have had a chance to put his :twocents: in also.

Last edited:

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    a bunch of years ago I used to go shooting out at my buddy's place in the county. His dad was in prison and when he got out and came home we couldn't shoot there any more because he was not allowed to have firearms on the property

Top Bottom