49348000_10156711233865926_2096309945891815424_n.jpg
    "Do you want quality or quantity?"

"Both."

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I don't know what Rhino thinks be she sure seems nice in my opinion.
    This thread kinda makes me want to buy a boat. However, I'm afraid I would end up charged in some kind of sexual harassment case...and with my luck there would be pepper spray involved

Not if you get a nice enough boat!

This is what I'm looking for. Mrs. ATM gives it a hearty thumbs up. went to the boat show in Bonita Springs and the very first boat we see is the one I thought I wanted. She walks around and goes, "no, no, nope, no, don't like it". Everything she pointed out was right. Not the right boat. We looked at probably 15 boats and she hops on this one and goes "YES".

https://www.bostonwhaler.com/family-overview/vantage-boat-models/270-vantage/

And it's only $10,000 per foot!

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

This is what I'm looking for. Mrs. ATM gives it a hearty thumbs up. went to the boat show in Bonita Springs and the very first boat we see is the one I thought I wanted. She walks around and goes, "no, no, nope, no, don't like it". Everything she pointed out was right. Not the right boat. We looked at probably 15 boats and she hops on this one and goes "YES".

Can never go wrong with a Whaler!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Can never go wrong with a Whaler!

$10,000x 27 ft = $270,000 :n00b:. . . . . .I hope that includes the above mentioned fishing babes. ALL OF THEM.:nuts:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom