Wow those are some healthy ummm snappers. Yeah

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Call me what you will and you can "TRY" to take my man card but the smiles and beautiful eyes some of these girls have is truly amazing.
    Agreed. I say this with all truthfulness and unashamed, i would rather have a woman with a good personality and nature than societies definition of the hottest supermodel but a terrible personality. Dont get me wrong, i wouldn't want her to look like michelle obama or something
    Same with my sports "heros", or other celebrities, if they are a bad person or not good to fans then im NOT a fan. I dont care who they are.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Agreed. I say this with all truthfulness and unashamed, i would rather have a woman with a good personality and nature than societies definition of the hottest supermodel but a terrible personality. Dont get me wrong, i wouldn't want her to look like michelle obama or something
    Same with my sports "heros", or other celebrities, if they are a bad person or not good to fans then im NOT a fan. I dont care who they are.

Dude, you're talking about women. Very little chance that a woman will look like him.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville

Agreed, and as CM stated, some of those smiles are amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom