• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    If you are buying reloading supplies by the 100 you are doing it wrong $80 for 1000@midway $120 per 1000@natchezz?

How is that double? Natchezz only sales the 100 count bags, they don't sell in bulk. If someone needs some Natchezz has them. I have ordered from them before. They had them when a lot of retailers did not.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    How is that double? Natchezz only sales the 100 count bags, they don't sell in bulk. If someone needs some Natchezz has them. I have ordered from them before. They had them when a lot of retailers did not.

You are right i exaggerated a little its still a 50% mark up which is crazy.

Mosin Mounts

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Southwest of Indianapolis
    I'm glad I planned ahead. This is twice now. The first time (just prior to the Olympics in China, I noticed the metal prices start to climb due to China buying up all the resources) and I thought to myself, "I should buy some extra projectiles before the prices catch up to the copper demand. The second time, I saw the writing on the wall when gun sales doubled overnight. I thought to my self, "I should buy some extra reloading supplies before all these new gun owners decide to start hoarding ammo." I just hope I'm as lucky the next time.

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    If you are buying reloading supplies by the 100 you are doing it wrong $80 for 1000@midway $120 per 1000@natchezz?

Oh, as one who just ordered 30,000 primers I certainly agree with that. But you are still not telling the truth. If you want to compare by the 1000 count that's fine, but lets at least be truthful about it. Its 119.90 (ok 120) at Natchez, and 89.90 (NOT 80) at midway. That's $30 more, not double, and not 50% more. You might want to consider re taking math class.

I've got nothing against midway, I order from them a lot.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Oh, as one who just ordered 30,000 primers I certainly agree with that. But you are still not telling the truth. If you want to compare by the 1000 count that's fine, but lets at least be truthful about it. Its 119.90 (ok 120) at Natchez, and 89.90 (NOT 80) at midway. That's $30 more, not double, and not 50% more. You might want to consider re taking math class.

I've got nothing against midway, I order from them a lot.

They were 79.99 not sure why you are so butt hurt over the fact i pointed out the Natchez prices were no deal and in my opinion a rip off.

Top Bottom