Hoosiers hate guns according to new poll.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    If the gunshots around my house this past week are any indication, the poll is pure BS. It seems like everyone and their brother is gearing up for gun season this weekend.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    The "story" starts out with a tug at your heartstrings, by bringing up sandy hook. More manipulation, by people on TV trying to make your opinion for you, and hoping you will be the average idiot in this country, who allows it to happen..

A survey done by a college...... hmmm, yeah, thats not gonna be biased at all. Either the people asked were mostly liberal, or the numbers were fiddled with, or the questions were made to be deceptive. Whatever way it was done, Im sure it was made to reflect the outcome that they wanted.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Every Gun Show I've attended required background checks. Ball State's Neo-Nazis know how to ask the question to get the answer they want.

The question should have been relative to Private Sales and not Gun Show Sales. When I am asked if I drink, I always say yes. (I drink daily because I have to drink.)

People should ask the question to which they want the answer. Do you drink alcoholic drinks? That is the question that should be asked, not do they drink. Everyone must drink (water) or they will die.

I hate people who are tricky, misleading and mean.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To those responsible for A) crafting this poll, B) conducting this poll, C) participating in this poll, and D) promulgating the "results" of this poll, I say the following:

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." — Samuel Adams

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    "Polls" are meaningless. You can easily create the result you want by how you build the query.

Ignore it.

Exactly. In my 57 years I have never been asked a question in a poll, but seems like a read about them ever other week. Only thing that proves is that the polls don't reflect my opinion. :)

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Oh yeah! I hate my guns, a lot! That is why I keep all of them locked up in a cabinet, except the one I carry. And this one is used in case one of the others escapes and goes on a shooting spree. Can't have anything like that happening!

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Especially the scary black guns.. As we know, theyre all fully automatic with super exploding shells in their clips, and if you even look at them, they will not only kill you, but your whole family, and their family too.. Oh wait..

Top Bottom