• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What part of the country are you from?

• Total voters

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Born in Cass county - lived in Carroll, Tippecanoe, Marion, Johnson, Brown, and reside back in Tippecanoe - except for vacations and working on the road I've been a Hoosier my entire life - Go Boilers!!!

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have 26 states down, including the last one on your list... I think I'd rather go to Alaska before I go hit the NE states though ...

Foreign countries is something different, more than average for my age... Currently at 5, soon to be 10

I've only been to the "upstate" part of the NE. Buffalo, Portland, Manchester, etc. I liked it a lot.

I have yet to be smack in the middle of any place like Boston or NYC.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Born in a smaller IN town, grew up in a larger Hoosier city.
    Came back to spawn and die like a salmon.
    Part one done, waiting for a grizzly to toss me onto the bank.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    Native Alabamian- first time Yankee!

I grew up in rural Alabama, and moved to Berea KY and then Louisville KY. Living in Jeffersonville, IN is the first time I have lived north of the Mason-Dixon line, and I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I've only been in Indiana for a year, so I'm still adjusting...

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I was born and lived in Harvey Il. for 8 years then we moved to Glenwood Il. . Moved to In. whan I was 24. I will never live in Il. again if I can help it.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Born and raised in small-town Michigan (Ishpeming, just west of Marquette). Moved here in '97 to attend Grace Seminary in Winona Lake, IN. Moved back to Marquette in 2002, then moved back to the Warsaw area in 2006.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Born in South Bend, raised in Edwardsburg (that's in Michigan for you southerns), moved to Ft Wayne for 3 years, back to Mishawaka, to South Bend again for a couple years, now back in Mishawaka. Have been to all the surrounding states sans Kentucky and have traveled to the west coast to Washington State.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I've only been to the "upstate" part of the NE. Buffalo, Portland, Manchester, etc. I liked it a lot.

I have yet to be smack in the middle of any place like Boston or NYC.

If you ever get to Boston, I recomend walking the Freedom Trail, lots of Historical places. The Old North Church, and for eats (if you like fish) Legal Seafood (that's the name) is the bomb. A little pricey, but very worth it.

Not far west is the Minuteman Museum, and you can also walk about 5 miles of Battle Road. And, of course, Lexington Green and Buckman's Tavern.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Born in GA. But it was on the way from Florida to Texas. Raised in Tx spent time at Ft Knox, Ft Hood and Ft Irwin Ca. Drove as a long haul driver for 10 years so I have seen all but Maine, the Dakotas, and Montana. Also been to Mexico and Canada, want to see the middle east but I don't think that will happen.

Top Bottom