• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Today is a good day. I been reading that 22 flipper thread here (the topic always makes my blood boil) and guess what I've found at the local WM today, a brick of feral 22. I would like to donate it to the cause. I'm way down here in the south, how can I get it up there to you?

WHere exactly are you located as we have counselors that come from all over the State... I will see how I can get this done.

Mack
    HBC Logistics/Operations

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Just picking up on this thread from UnionPMedic, Several offers above but I dont know myself if they have actually been picked up or not, or whether the offer was made and not followed...
    I will coordinate this from here on... Thanks John for getting this started out.

Anyone in the NWI area, I will arrange to pick it up. If you want to mail it to me, PM me and I'll get you the Valpo address.
    Alternatively, this can be dropped at Blythe's in Valpo or Griffith, (Valpo forward to SadClown, Griffith, just mark it transfer to Valpo Store attention Hoosier Burn Camp Donation...Attn: Andrew.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Also, I have a contact at Gander Mountain, so if you want to Drop it off there, thats fine... Ask for Chuck in Firearms sales, tell him its for Mack at HBC ( he will know what this is about ) and he will let me know to pick it up as well...
    Thanks all!

Tobryan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Lafayette
    I'm rounding up ammo today and tomorrow and hope to deliver it to the camp director on Monday when I should be in Battleground. UP, do you have Mark Koopman's mobile number?

Tobryan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Lafayette
    Sheepdog, Your message folder is full. I currently have close to 2,000 committed for donation. Several other guys have said they'd donate, but not 100% sure about that ammo. My thoughts are to drop it off Monday next week at HBC office.

I could probably twist a few arms for more ammo if you need more than that. Let me know. Might take me til Wed or Thursday, but I'm sure I could come up with another 1,000 pretty easily.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    someone posted this on the "evansville area firearms & accesories buy sell trade" on facebook,he's meeting me saturday at rajo's guns on franklin st(i work there), im donating 250 round of my personal stash, if anybody wants to drop some off, ill pass it along

lets help these kids have fun, and forget about the scars and pain(at least for a little while)

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Fixed.... Had to delete the Sends... sure wish there was more than 50 PMs allowed. anyway...
    2000 would be great... 3000 would be phenomenal... I THINK, if we could get the extra 1000, and they werent used, since we now have a secured storage location, we would just hold them for next years Camp and perhaps by next year we wont even need to be concerned about this...(yeah.... right...) Either way, ALL the ammo would be used for the kids at the camp, whether it is this year, or less likely, next.

Let me know what you drop on Monday and I will add it to my tally sheet but at this point I will put it down as 2K...

Tobryan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Lafayette
    Fixed.... Had to delete the Sends... sure wish there was more than 50 PMs allowed. anyway...
    2000 would be great... 3000 would be phenomenal... I THINK, if we could get the extra 1000, and they werent used, since we now have a secured storage location, we would just hold them for next years Camp and perhaps by next year we wont even need to be concerned about this...(yeah.... right...) Either way, ALL the ammo would be used for the kids at the camp, whether it is this year, or less likely, next.

Let me know what you drop on Monday and I will add it to my tally sheet but at this point I will put it down as 2K...

Mack, I just spoke with Mark in the office and he'll be there when I drop them off around 4p today. At this moment, I am dropping 2,500 off. We'll see how much more comes in and I'll let you know when/if it does.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Mack, I just spoke with Mark in the office and he'll be there when I drop them off around 4p today. At this moment, I am dropping 2,500 off. We'll see how much more comes in and I'll let you know when/if it does.
    That s terrific!!! Appreciate the efforts to get these down to the kids... Thanks to the generousity of those like yourself I think we are going to be in good shape for this year...
    The kids thank you...
    (btw, if you are down in the Battleground Brookston area on May 28th, we have a great visitors day with a cook out, lots of firetrucks, bounce houses and the like... Feel free to bring the family out for a great time and look me up.... Ill be the big guy driving all over the place in the Orange Kubota "gator"...

Tobryan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Lafayette
    That s terrific!!! Appreciate the efforts to get these down to the kids... Thanks to the generousity of those like yourself I think we are going to be in good shape for this year...
    The kids thank you...
    (btw, if you are down in the Battleground Brookston area on May 28th, we have a great visitors day with a cook out, lots of firetrucks, bounce houses and the like... Feel free to bring the family out for a great time and look me up.... Ill be the big guy driving all over the place in the Orange Kubota "gator"...

Had another windfall donation last night at the Tuesday Hunt Club gathering. The boys ponied up 2,600 rounds! I will deliver, possibly, yet today, to the Battleground office.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Wow...that's terrific!!! That will put us in good shape for the camp starting a week from Sunday.Super super thanks to you Tobryan. Hope you can make it for the Camp visitors Day... I owe you a big ol' cookout burger with all the fixins!!!

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Just wanted to post a quick follow up note on this thread to say THANKS again to all those that either sent me ammo by shipping, dropping off to SadClown at Blythe's or at my office, or by dropping off to the Burn Camp office in Battleground... We are well set for this year partly as a result of the many generous INGO'ers... Next year I hope to be in contact in January with some of the mfg'rs to see if we can obtain a donation/allotment, so we do not have to go asking for donations from individuals...

Camp starts for Counselors tomorrow night and the kids arrive Sunday afternoon for the week... Hope for great weather and a lot of fun on the Rifle range with the kids...

Tobryan, dont forget that Burger on Wednesday for Visitors Day... bring the family.... its a good time...

Tobryan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Lafayette
    Just wanted to post a quick follow up note on this thread to say THANKS again to all those that either sent me ammo by shipping, dropping off to SadClown at Blythe's or at my office, or by dropping off to the Burn Camp office in Battleground... We are well set for this year partly as a result of the many generous INGO'ers... Next year I hope to be in contact in January with some of the mfg'rs to see if we can obtain a donation/allotment, so we do not have to go asking for donations from individuals...

Camp starts for Counselors tomorrow night and the kids arrive Sunday afternoon for the week... Hope for great weather and a lot of fun on the Rifle range with the kids...

Tobryan, dont forget that Burger on Wednesday for Visitors Day... bring the family.... its a good time...

Mac, not going to make it tonight. Got Baccalaureate Mass for my senior at 7pm. My wife dropped this on me yesterday when I told here we were hdg up to Camp T! I will look forward to it next year.

Top Bottom