• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hi all, just punching in to say hi and introduce myself.

I was down at the Indy show a few weeks back and Shay started busting my balls about joining up so here I am.

I am a gun owner, but only in so far as they serve the purpose. I don't collect guns, I shoot everything I own. I guess you could call me a self professed training whore. I love to push my limits taking new classes and learning new skills. I also teach a little bit. I think I'm up around a 1000 hours of formal training now, from a lot of the big names in the industry.

In addition to the defensive uses, I also enjoy hunting, long range shooting, and just plinking around.

Hope we can have some good discussions.

Thanks,

Tinman

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Welcome tinman. Glad Shay told you about this place. Sounds like you are going to give our resident training whore "Kirk Freeman" a run for his money. Looking forward to your thoughts in the Tactics and Training forum.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Oh great. . . another guy who puts "training" over "gear". . .

Welcome! Count me as another who is trying to tip the scales from "practice" to "training".

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    WOW, one day and all these responses. Looks like a pretty active stomping ground. I look forward to some interesting conversations.

Tom, thanks for the praise, but I'm not convienced we ever know what we're doing, I just fake it a little better than some.

Am currently offshore for a short stint, but will certainly try and add whatever I can whenever I can get on. Probably the middle of the night for most of you folks, this whole days and nights thing backwards sucks.

Anyway, thanks for all the welcomes I look forward to meeting you all in person in the near future.

Stay safe, check 6,

Tinman....

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Tom, thanks for the praise, but I'm not convienced we ever know what we're doing, I just fake it a little better than some.

Well you had me fooled, but now I know better! I'll be watching you a lot closer from now on! But for now, you get a big :thatshot:!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom