• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I shoot the hell outta of it in my AR, if it shoots wolf it will shoot anything.

I have also shot it in 9mm and .45. I never have a problem with it. The cleaning part dont really bother me as I always clean my firearms after a range trip.

With the price of ammo right now the savings make up for the extra dirt.

harrna02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    columbia city
    I always hear people say not to shoot Wolf because it is a really dirty ammo. When I do a search I get all different kinds of answers. Has anyone here shot it? What are your opinions of it? I ask because I just came across this.

MidwayUSA - Wolf Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Steel Case Berdan Primed Box of 50
    MidwayUSA - Wolf Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Steel Case Berdan Primed Box of 500 (10 Boxes of 50)
    MidwayUSA - Wolf Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Steel Case Berdan Primed Case of 1000 (20 Boxes of 50)

Not figuring shipping it's anywhere between 13.19 and 13.98 cents per round. Figuring shipping on 1000 makes it 14.77 cents per round. The next cheapest ammo to that is WWB which I can get for 17.57 per round after tax using the gpa in law's discount card at wally-world. The difference between buying 1000 of each puts a $28 favor to the Wolf which is essentially another 189rnds.

So back to my original question. Is Wolf really as bad as people make it out to be? I have a newer Glock 19. I don't need anymore ammo, but that is a very good deal.
    one of my favorite guns to shoot is my ruger sr9. it eats up any ammo i put in it...but it hates wolf. i bought 250 rounds of it, shot 50 at my dads and left the rest of it there! DIRTY!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    one of my favorite guns to shoot is my ruger sr9. it eats up any ammo i put in it...but it hates wolf. i bought 250 rounds of it, shot 50 at my dads and left the rest of it there! DIRTY!

Holy 6 year old thread batman revival...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    (full disclosure, I have 4 boxes of wolf in the classifieds)

I dont find it to be THAT dirty. At least shooting 100 rounds or so at the range I dont recall my pistol being much dirtier than brass rounds.

Then again, I shoot Glocks. they eat anything.

Top Bottom