• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Not in my truck they don't! I don't need the moral degradation, I don't need robbed by the BF hiding just out of sight waiting on me to open the locked door, and I don't need, well, anything that won't wash off, and I certainly don't need anything that does not go away with medical treatment. Consider my truck a reptile-free zone!

Send them to my office

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Send them to my office

Are you going to run them over with the mower? If you saw the examples I have seen, you would! Two of the three which have actually approached me were, well, scary. One went away without any fuss and the other was difficult to get to go away. Then there was that time, also about 02:00, when I was awake (unlike the aforementioned incidents when I couldn't get the fog out of my head after waking up to the door being beat on) and about to leave when I inspired someone to become a magician. I had been up about 15 minutes and was just finishing a snack when this guy appears at my door. Expecting another driver needing direction given that I was the only person stirring and he looked the part, I put my window down and looked down at him. He looked up and in a rather unmanly voice asked, "Are you lonely?" I looked back at him and replied, "Do you need your neck broke?" (OK, I wasn't quite to the point of alertness for the just so grammar to set in.) At that point, with amazing speed, he disappeared, thus starting his career as a magician!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Update: Premeditated threats, no charges

In a recent revelation, Officer Keith Sandy was recorded discussing shooting James Boyd two hours before the fatal shooting took place. He referred to Mr. Boyd as a "f***ing lunatic" and contemptfully stated to a state trooper that he intended to shoot him with a shotgun.

In April, during an internal investigation, Officer Sandy was questioned about the context of the recorded statement. Sandy was quoted as telling investigators: "Jokingly, just kind of locker room banter, just told him, you know, ‘Don’t worry. I’ll shoot him in the pecker with this and call it good.’”

As the incident unfolded, Officer Sandy ultimately did shoot Mr. Boyd in the back.

Despite all this, neither Keith Sandy nor Dominique Perez will be criminally charged for the killing of Mr. Boyd at his unpermitted campsite. They are both still employed as police officers and are still receiving tax-subsidized paychecks. :coffee:

A civil lawsuit against the city is pending.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Where else would you shoot a threat armed with knives if not the pelvic girdle, especially if you have a long gun?

Calling your shot and discussing tactics with your teammates is not premeditation to commit a crime.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Shooting someone in the "pecker" is a tactic now?

Correct. The B zone contains major blood vessels and with enough punch can immobilize a threat, which is important if they have contact weapons such as clubs or knives. The B zone is also least likely to be armored.

This has been taught for a long time now.

He even said that it was "locker room banter", not a discussion of tactics.​

Nervous banter, "gallows humor", very common in high stress situations.

We shall see what a jury thinks.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Gallows humor... as heard from the amoral deviants who work the gallows. You know, executioners, high priests of the death cult. People like Keith Sandy.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Correct. The B zone contains major blood vessels and with enough punch can immobilize a threat, which is important if they have contact weapons such as clubs or knives. The B zone is also least likely to be armored.

This has been taught for a long time now.

Even the cop admitted that it wasn't a tactical discussion. It was 'locker room banter'. So why do you keep trying to defend it as a tactical discussion when even the person who said it agreed that it wasn't?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Even the cop admitted that it wasn't a tactical discussion. It was 'locker room banter'. So why do you keep trying to defend it as a tactical discussion when even the person who said it agreed that it wasn't?

You ever notice that the only time the state is ever wrong is when they act against his employers?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Gallows humor... as heard from the amoral deviants who work the gallows. You know, executioners, high priests of the death cult. People like Keith Sandy.​

Amoral deviants? Hmmm, I'd save that for closing argument.

You expressed dismay that the pelvic shot was a valid target. Shooting someone there is a valid target and is taught during police training (and training for private citizens).

The defense will explain that shooting someone there is not shocking, amoral, inter alia but the best place to punch someone with contact weapons.

You ever notice that the only time the state is ever wrong is when they act against his employers?

The state is wrong a lot, but each case should be judged on its own evidence as this is the essence of justice.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    He didn't say pelvic area. He said pecker.

The point is that this was not a discussion of tactics at all. His use of the word "pecker" was evidence of this. His own admission that it wasn't a tactical conversation is of course further evidence of this.

Whether or not his penis was the optimal target is both stupid and irrelevant.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Whether or not his penis was the optimal target is both stupid and irrelevant.

I am very tempted to make this my sig quote. :)

The late great George Carlin had a bit about words that you would never expect to be used in a sentence together. Something about putting a hot poker in a donkey.... LOL

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    Over three hours, multiple death threats towards the LEO's, two or more knives and in the end failed to follow their orders. Who knows what he was going for? The unarmed canine officer was less than 8 feet away so they had to fire to protect him. A man with a knife can quickly kill another man who is less than 8 feet away right?

The dog was not worth killing a man over.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And if a group of non-LEOs have a non-tactical, locker-room banter-type discussion of what to do if a LEO attacks them unlawfully and then is seen using those very discussions in the firearm death of a LEO, tell me those earlier recorded remarks would not be exhibit No. 1 by the DA.

Top Bottom