• ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    cm5ev.jpg

Out of curiosity, how many of you officers here regularly aim for the 'pecker' with your weapons?

Is this SOP, as the good barrister here would have us believe?

Again, it has no bearing on the discussion since the officer himself admitted that the discussion was not about tactics (making Kirk Freeman flat wrong, as usual), but my curiosity has the best of me.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Again, it has no bearing on the discussion since the officer himself admitted that the discussion was not about tactics (making Kirk Freeman flat wrong, as usual), but my curiosity has the best of me.

Nope. It is a tactical decision. He may have been joking about it but the B zone is a valid target.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Nope. It is a tactical decision. He may have been joking about it but the B zone is a valid target.

He was definitely joking, since that's what he said he was doing. Joking. Valid target or not, he was joking.

Tastelessly joking about shooting this man who he then shot.

Thats the point.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    cm5ev.jpg

Out of curiosity, how many of you officers here regularly aim for the 'pecker' with your weapons?

Is this SOP, as the good barrister here would have us believe?

I have only shot one person, and that was in the forehead. The IMPD range staff does train officers to aim for the pelvic girdle or head if the person being shot at is wearing body armor.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Lots of people where shot for "illegally camping" in 1776. They were called Indians.

The Indians were camping legally...The white settlers who crossed the Proclamation line of 1766 (went through the "Gap" as it were) were camping illegally and were shot, scalped, burned out, tortured, etc...for having the audacity to dare to try to make a better life for themselves on the frontier...The Cherokee would travel North a hundred miles or the Shawnee would travel South a hundred miles to kill the families that settled in Kan-te-ke, which was viewed by both tribes (at the time) as "The Middle Ground" and had not had any sizable native settlements in quite a spell...There was one Shawnee town near Winchester that has been identified but it seemed to be mostly a small trading center rather than a settlement.....

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It is not the point of my comment to pass judgment on what a family should or shouldn't do as a response to the abuse of authority by law enforcement.

Top Bottom