• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Thanks 'Spook. Let us know how that phone call goes. Hell record the damn thing if you can and post it. I will be getting in touch with him very soon, to verify the spelling of my name on this list.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I also called my state Representative, U.S. Senator Lugar's office and Congressman Mike Pence's office.

Amazingly, some of the people I talked to didn't know anything about this issue. I told them to turn on a television, turn on a radio, jump on the internet or pick up a newspaper as it was no secret.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's stuff like this that just pisses me off to no end. It's why I've swayed away from the politics forum lately. Minus a couple threads. I just can't take this propoganda :bs: anymore! It's driving me nuts!!!

When are we going to finally take a stand and say enough is enough? What will it take to stand up and say NO MORE? What will it take for us, and everyone else to put an end to this facist CRAP we see everyday?

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    This whole thing makes me sick. They send us into harms way all the while calling us " the next greatest generation." always making sure to pay lip service in the form of how proud they all are of us. Then turn around and treat us like the next OBL. I'm a threat to my country because I served my country? I guess they would have no problem with me if I stayed at home on welfare smoking pot in my parents basement in between my shifts at McDonalds. I have always considered myself a proud professional, never a disgruntled vet. Now I'm not so sure.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    guess they would have no problem with me if I stayed at home on welfare smoking pot in my parents basement in between my shifts at McDonalds..

basically yes that would make them happier. It pisses me off too. Basically the citizens of this country are under attack by our very own government which proves the government is out of control.

IndianaWoodsman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    East Central
    It's stuff like this that just pisses me off to no end. It's why I've swayed away from the politics forum lately. Minus a couple threads. I just can't take this propoganda :bs: anymore! It's driving me nuts!!!

When are we going to finally take a stand and say enough is enough? What will it take to stand up and say NO MORE? What will it take for us, and everyone else to put an end to this facist CRAP we see everyday?

AMEN!!!:patriot: I am ready, willing and able. But one man can't do much except get his head blown off...or end up chained to the wall in the Whitehouse dungeon with the idiot 'first dog' pissing on his ankles.

Top Bottom