• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Well my fellow INGOers, it is time for me to come home. My time in the Marine Corps is complete, and I can finally return to the good ol' Indiana that I have missed so much for the past 5 years. It will feel good to be able to finally participate in the various INGO events that are always going on, and I look forward to actually being able to get more involved with those things.

In only a few hours I will be flying out of Honolulu Airport on my way to Evansville. First thing Im doing when I land is going straight to Tactical Mitigations and picking up my approved M11/9 that I have been waiting on, then Ill be hitting up the HUSH shoot on Saturday. Hope to see some of you there.

I feel a freedom I havent felt in a very long time, and it feels amazing. In honor of this glorious day, it only seems fitting to play one of my favorite songs that fits right in with this.

Enjoy-
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasvuHUgUHg[/ame]

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Welcome Home! You just got your 1st Amendment rights back, use it at the polls every time an election comes up. Get involved, become a Hunter Ed instructor, Life Member NRA, and join at least one Conservation organization, join a club that has a range. 'Aint it great to be a member of the 1st Civvy Divvy?

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Thanks everyone. If you're going to the HUSH shoot ill be there wearing my INGO shirt and a red and white Schlitz hat, be sure to say hi, id love to meet ya.

Welcome Home! You just got your 1st Amendment rights back, use it at the polls every time an election comes up. Get involved, become a Hunter Ed instructor, Life Member NRA, and join at least one Conservation organization, join a club that has a range. 'Aint it great to be a member of the 1st Civvy Divvy?

It does feel great, I woke up this morning and didnt shave, I can't explain how good that felt. I'm alreadyan NRA Life member, but have been looking around to see what other organizations I can join locally. Ill most likely be joining the jasper gun club right away.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    I really felt like I was home when, after 12 years in the Army and moving around the country for business, I finally settled the family back in Indiana.

Welcome home, Devil Dog.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I miss being out of the service often, however, I know how you feel. I was also stationed in Hawaii. Lack of shooting, besides training was a drag.

Welcome home, and thank you for your service.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    I miss being out of the service often, however, I know how you feel. I was also stationed in Hawaii. Lack of shooting, besides training was a drag.

Welcome home, and thank you for your service.

Thanks, the lack of shooting and hunting is one of my biggest reasons for getting out. I just miss Indiana way too much. Hawaii just doesnt do it for me :):

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Like you, I spent quite some time away from the Hoosier state, except for visits. It was like putting on a favorite old pair of shoes when we moved back. Thanks for your service veteran.:patriot:

Top Bottom