Home invasion near Northside ends with dead invader.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep saw the story on the news, sad but true, one lady in the story said, I hear gunfire all the time, another said, its because we don't have jobs and educational programs for our thugs today, so they think they are forced to rape/rob/burgle, to get some action and or $ for bling bling and weed.

Funny back in my day we mowed lawns, delivered newspapers, got summer jobs (f-ing Baskin/Robbins at the mall) that sucked, so we could buy bling bling and beer and wine and weed, with a lil left over for the girlio(s).

I must be missing out on all the fun nowadays.

I became self employed at 11. Odd jobs for the neighbors that grew into lawn work/weeding gardens/shoveling snow/delivering papers/repairing,building,selling bicycles go carts and mini-bikes. If there waas a dollar to be made I was doing it.

We as a society have bred these career criminals with the Gov. teet. Now we want to train them for non-existent jobs.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Homeowner will not be prosecuted. (Not that there was much question, but its now official).

He was not home when the home invasion started. He interrupted the burglars.

therealJBlack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hey guys and gals, homeowner here. The media reports were pretty inaccurate. Short story: I came home to my house being burgled. Upon this discovery, I retrieved my firearm and engaged the burglar I encountered still inside my home. The burglars had shot and killed my dog I found out later. For obvious reasons, I won't go into much detail. I appreciate the support of this group. It sucks that there are thugs out there threatening me for defending myself and that my quality of life has to suffer for the actions of others.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey guys and gals, homeowner here. The media reports were pretty inaccurate. Short story: I came home to my house being burgled. Upon this discovery, I retrieved my firearm and engaged the burglar I encountered still inside my home. For obvious reasons, I won't go into much detail. I appreciate the support of this group. It sucks that there are thugs out there threatening me for defending myself and that my quality of life has to suffer for the actions of other.

Nice 1st post.
    You will find a few wieners in here that think what you did was wrong but hey, Your home.....defend it.

Do not post much more about this. At least until you are totally in the clear.

Welcome to ingo. Stick around.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Welcome to ingo but DELETE YOUR POST NOW.
    ALL OTHER MEMBERS THAT QUOTED HIM REMOVE IT AS WELL.
    If the family other dead guy tries to sue we may be providing them "ammo" here.
    For the time being do not say anything. Laywer up and be quiet.

Top Bottom