• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • speytyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2024
    Schererville
    Hello, gun show coming to the area next week. Are there many holster vendors at these shows? So many holsters out there and spending some decent coin to keep trying out holsters that don't work is discouraging.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    The issue I see at gun shows is a lot are just not quality enough. Sure you can have them Mike your gun but I have had zero luck with them still having a sloppy fit.

I’d recommend any of the quality makers wether leather or Kydex you can find QUALITY holsters from Safariland , Son Hume DeSantis and others.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Im a big fan of Crossbreed holsters. They have a 30 day guarantee. Dont like it, send it back for a full refund.

Also a lifetime warranty. Holster breaks, mail it back and they make you a new one for free. (well, for the cost of shipping your holster)

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hello, gun show coming to the area next week. Are there many holster vendors at these shows? So many holsters out there and spending some decent coin to keep trying out holsters that don't work is discouraging.
    What kind of gun and where do you carry it?

Like @Cameramonkey, I'm a big fan of Crossbreed. They make a comfortable, durable holster for just about every gun.

And they sell "seconds" for about half price at www.crossbreed-seconds.com. They ship within a day and everyone I've bought has looked new.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What kind of gun and where do you carry it?

Like @Cameramonkey, I'm a big fan of Crossbreed. They make a comfortable, durable holster for just about every gun.

And they sell "seconds" for about half price at www.crossbreed-seconds.com. They ship within a day and everyone I've bought has looked new.
    Yep. Only downside is Seconds dont have the warranty.

But I was able to get an appendix rig to see if I liked it for only $25.

Not a fan, but I do use it periodically.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Yep. Only downside is Seconds dont have the warranty.

But I was able to get an appendix rig to see if I liked it for only $25.

Not a fan, but I do use it periodically.
    On a $35 holster (half price), who needs the warranty? In 15+ years, I've never had to use the warranty on a holster...

Plus, there is no wait. Just ordered my wife one last night, it's already shipped and will be here by Tuesday.

Top Bottom