• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bblicharski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Where in the Indianapolis and surrounding area are good holsters sold? all i can seem to find is a bunch of uncle mikes and fobus stuff. Im looking for a good IWB holster, im tired of this pos blackhawk nylon one. Any shops sell galco? maybe im just going to the wrong places.

zip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Check out Comp-tac.com. Look at the MTAC. I bought several different Holsters before I got one of these. Wish I would have started with one.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Any shops sell galco?

It's been a while since I've been, but Bradis on the southwest side had some Galco holsters for relatively common guns.

Overall, I agree with SMiller-- if you want something better than run-of-the-mill, the internet/special order is the ticket.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    The Indy 1500 seems to have lots of nice choices. Take your favorite carry pistol and have one fitted to you (and it )at the next one.

gestu1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Try tacticalgunarmory.com. Got a great deal on a Galco combat master for my M&P 45.

Long Live the Fighters!

pfeigert

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2009
    Try Premier Arms in Brownsburg and Fort Liberty in Avon. Both are quailty retailers and prices are reasonable.
    Pete

drymartini

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Buy on-line. If you're looking for a leather holster, I recommend Milt Sparks or Rusty Sherrick. Their holsters can cost around $100 but they are worth it imho. I waited 6 months for all of my Milt Sparks holsters. Rusty Sherrick delivered a very fine 1911 holster in one week.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I really really hate to say this but, Don's guns has a large assortment of leather holsters and most of the time they are on sale. I'm more of a touchy feely kinda guy when it comes to holsters but if you have a standard gun and know what you want then the Internet is ok to buy a holster.

Top Bottom