Nov 8, 2008
    IWB for an M&P with TRL-1

2edsgug.jpg

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I've been playing around with an appendix rig that has an integrated mag carrier. Still a work in progress but this one carries well, wore it in the car for about 8 hours the other day no problem.

b81urp.jpg

24vmypy.jpg

16h9lyd.jpg

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Been a while since I posted anything. Here's a suppressed Walther P22 and some Level 2 Shield holsters. The Walther works with the suppressor on or off.

2hce2it.jpg

15duqdy.jpg

2dcg3cz.jpg

17d4m1.jpg

2powako.jpg

20puc83.jpg

28808ar.jpg

rldkc9.jpg

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Diggin' that Walther set up, very nice HP.
    Are the green and tan colored rigs your first non black or just the first ones you've shown us?
    You still using that appendix holster with the mag carrier from the post before, if so, how 'bout an update or review?

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Diggin' that Walther set up, very nice HP.
    Are the green and tan colored rigs your first non black or just the first ones you've shown us?
    You still using that appendix holster with the mag carrier from the post before, if so, how 'bout an update or review?

I've done other colors before. I usually only do black holsters but if someone wants another color I'll usually order it. Yeah I'm still using, It works well but personally I like having a separate holster for the gun and mag. Just something I was playing around with.

mondomojo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2015
    India-no-place
    You do really nice work. I work in advertising/marketing/design. Let me know if you ever need a logo, graphics, that sort of thing. I do websites too. Depending on what you want we might be able to work a trade.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Just thought I would bump this thread. I had Hpclayto make me a holster for my pistol, as well as a two mag pouch. It took about a week to get it, and that included him ordering in a light body so he could make the holster as a light bearing pistol for me. Awesome holster and a great price!

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Just thought I would bump this thread. I had Hpclayto make me a holster for my pistol, as well as a two mag pouch. It took about a week to get it, and that included him ordering in a light body so he could make the holster as a light bearing pistol for me. Awesome holster and a great price!

Glad to hear you're pleased.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    You do really nice work. I work in advertising/marketing/design. Let me know if you ever need a logo, graphics, that sort of thing. I do websites too. Depending on what you want we might be able to work a trade.

I'll keep that in mind once I can dedicate some more time to it, thanks!

Top Bottom