• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BackFromDC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    My favorite is the one from Raven Concealment, but it only works with the Eidolon. I think the best modular one is the Phlster foam set, where you can mix and match to your comfort. LAS and T1C have these standalone wedges that I feel never fit right, they're good enough but might not be perfect.

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Anyone have any recommendations.

thanks
    The Mastermind Pillow wedge is amazing IMO. Super comfortable and you can change how much cushion/wedge it gives you. I haven't tried any of the foam wedges that are available commercialy. But pretty much everyone I've heard say a wedge of any kind helps with comfort and concealing.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Makes AIWB feel much more comfortable...especially when sitting/driving for longer than anticipated.
    If you are not sure what width or how deep, T1C has multi-packs with three different sizes inside.

I ended up using all three: 1 on my EDC (T1C) holster, and the other 2 got used on additional holsters that I occasionally use.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I only learned about wedges in the last few years and haven’t even tried them yet. I carry 3-4 o’clock. I’ve got a black arch gradient arriving tomorrow. Plan on ordering the T1 wedge multipack and trying it for the first time in tandem with the black arch cheater belt bar. Haven’t been this excited about holsters in a long time.

Jeffforpresident

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   1
    Nov 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Not sure if your carrying appendix or not, but if you are try and get the longest holster you can. Meaning if you’re carrying a G19, you would carry in a 17 or 34 holster. Not sure if it’s available for a 2011. Add a wedge to that and it makes a world of difference. Helps tuck in the pistol and keep it more vertical without the handle pushing out from your belly.

Top Bottom