• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    i could be convinced to push the envelope on the price a bit. I was hoping to stay on the inexspensive side just to give it a try. Not really experimented much in the OC world. Maybe throw it on to get groceries and gas. See how it feels. Then drop the big bucks if i like it. Does tucker have a website or is that just an Ingo username?

ah hes based outta texas, theirs a guy in town that does really good custom leather work. I just dont wanna pony up the cash and wait 6 weeks for an experimental holster. But i do appreciate the suggestion. Looks like he makes nice stuff

He does. Took me 2 weeks to get my 586 holster.

I would have also recommended ETW holsters as I have one for my Shield that works well. But the last time I tried to talk to him about a 1911 holster, he never got back to me. Him and his wife were so nice when I ordered my first one but I don't have time to bug people to have them sell something to me.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Last edited:

ikendrick15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Evansville
    I use Valor Defense holsters out of Ferdinand, Indiana. Jason does great work and he has the best prices by far on kydex holsters ($40 for OWB). He can build you something as simple or extreme as you want. Check them out on Facebook.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom