• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm looking for a new/different holster for my Beretta. I currently use a Tagua leather belt slide holster. I'm looking for a polymer rig. I like the leather one I have, and will continue to use it, just looking for something with a paddle to use for carry on occasion, range work, and classes/training. I have a Brigadier model 92 so that limits my selection a bit because it is a bit wider than the regular 92's. I'm really eyeballing the blade-tech stuff and have been thinking about Raven as well. Just looking for some input on quality and comfort and/or other options as well. I do not want a strap or retention lock like safariland.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Spend good money on it once, if you buy a bladetech, you will probably want a raven down the line. Skip the stuff you probably will want to upgrade and get a raven :)

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The Blackhawk Serpa holsters are very popular as well. Each holster comes with both paddle and belt attachments. I like that you can adjust the cant forward, rearward, or straight to your own preference, not to mention that the holster itself can be mounted to Blackhawk's drop leg platform or MOLLE mount. There are some platforms I wouldn't use this with, such at the 1911. For me, the single action trigger of the 1911 increases the propensity of a AD or ND too much for my skill level. You wouldn't run into that with the DA/SA Beretta. I believe they make one for the Brigadier as well; I believe I spied one at Indy Trading Post the other day. If you go the Serpa route, make sure you get the "Carbon Fiber" one as opposed to the less expensive "Sportster". Happy holster hunting!

pagunnut72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2013
    I bought one recently from HolsterWorx. They're in Duncansville, PA. They do fabulous work. It took me 2 weeks to have a custom made, form fitted all leather holster (except for the IWB Clip)shipped to me from the time I talked to them on the phone. The fit is fabulous. I found their stuff on Facebook. There is a picture of a Glock IWB holster on their page. Mine looks identical except everything is black and they engraved my initials in it for me.:yesway: Just search for HolsterWorx on Facebook. I believe all of their contact info is on there.

Top Bottom