• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikeh82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ok guys, I could use some opinions here.. I bought me a SW9VE and now I need to decide on a holster for it.. I am looking to CC so if anyone has any prefrences on holsters I would like to hear them.. I am a bigger guy.. 6' 260 so I would love to hear from the bigger people also.. Before we start commenting I do know I need to hit the gym more..

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    At the last gun show in indianapolis I got an iwb holster from stoner holsters. you can check them on the web at Stoner Holsters, The Right Holster for Your Gun I got one that has the clip so you can wear with almost any style of pants not just with a belt. it cost about $40. im a bigger guy 6'2'' 250 works fine for me. plus I have the same gun so I know they will have many styles to pick from.

hoosiertriangle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I'd suggest a crossbreed holster. I have one for my Sigma and my XD and they're both extremely comfortable. I'm also a big guy 6'4 280 and have no problems carrying it.

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hi Mike...

I can help you with your holster needs for your Sigma. Checkout the holsters on my website. I'll be happy to assist you. The MasonDixon converts from OWB to a tuckable and adjustable IWB giving you two quality custom holsters for the price of a typical custom made holster.

Here is one made for an XD in the OWB configuration:

and one for the Judge in cowhide with shark trim

take care...

Whoa, that's some hardcore advertising right there.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Kentucky
    Whoa, that's some hardcore advertising right there.

nah.....just enjoy helping folks out...especially knowing that I can save them money and save them from filling a drawer with holsters when it could be better used to store ammunition! :D

Seriously...there are so many questions that folks have regarding holsters that I spend a lot of time each day educating another fellow CCWer....it is truly admirable that folks seem to be waking from the election haze and realizing that some of their freedoms and rights are in jeopardy if they don't take action.

I am available for any carrying questions, holsters, training, etc....the only thing I charge for is the leather!;)

Top Bottom