• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reeserx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Kokomo, in
    I just received my license to carry and now I need to find a good holster. I plan on carrying the px4 storm full size. I'm new to guns so its probably not the best gun to carry but I feel very comfortable with my gun. Any good suggestions on holsters?

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I have an Infidel from comp-tac for my pX4. They make great holsters. Pretty much any of the major holster companies should be able to make one for the PX4's. You will have to decide where you want to carry it, and how you want to carry it. Most likely you will end up trying something for a little while then changing it, then changing it again and end up with a box of holsters at some point.

carrying IWB is going to be the most concealable if that is how you are planning to carry. I would suggest starting with a belly band and deciding on what position you like the most, since you can position the gun anywhere with one. Also, don't waste your time with small of the back carry, it is uncomfortable and unsafe.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    If you're going to carry IWB, consider a Remora holster or a Safariland ALS in a paddle configuration for OWB.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    I own a PX4 FS. It's one of a few guns I carry, so right now I only carry it OWB in a Hooch holster (GPD177 here on INGO, and he has a subforum on the accessories heading). For IWB, I would go with either a Sticky/Remora holster or an Old Faithful holster Stage 3 kit. You assemble it yourself, and cuts the cost in half, plus an excellent warranty.

Turfweazel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I carry a PX4 sub compact is a desantos for IWB and a Blackhawk Serpa for OC. Both are very comfortable. The desantos has a spot for an extra mag and is tuckable.

Top Bottom