• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • augdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sheridan
    I am looking for a IWB holster for my Glock 42. What are you guys using? Been carry in A pocket holster not bad. Wanting the option to carry either way.

Thanks

Lees

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    I got a kydex clamshell-only carrier for mine, but wish I also had the kind of holster that has two belt clips on it instead of just one. I have a Betty from Looper, which works well but I still need a belt to be able to draw it out of the holster one handed, so it's not so great for pocket carry. It works really well in Appendix carry - the first combo I've been able to use for that.

Anyway, the kydex clamshell is tiny and takes up very little space IWB, but my crossbreed with the horsehair (for different guns) is a lot less sweaty feeling on my skin.

natetheace

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Decatur, IN
    I carry this every day AIWB and 4 o'clock. Love it! Made by Shield Holsters.
    G42-1_zps471d0733.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I carry this every day AIWB and 4 o'clock. Love it! Made by Shield Holsters.
    G42-1_zps471d0733.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

I would like to look into this holster for my M&P Shield. Do you have any contact info, website for the manufacturer? You can guess what happens when I google "Shield holsters"

cmkaehr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Hello, this is Clint from Shield Holsters. We currently do not have a website, we're working on it but the domain name we want is taken. So for now we're just using facebook. We've thought about using shieldholsters.net but we weren't sure how people would respond to that since it's not a .com

cmkaehr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Also, we're located in Decatur, IN which is about 20 minutes south of Fort Wayne.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I like my crossbreed. I literally forget I am wearing it sometimes.

Hello, this is Clint from Shield Holsters. We currently do not have a website, we're working on it but the domain name we want is taken. So for now we're just using facebook. We've thought about using shieldholsters.net but we weren't sure how people would respond to that since it's not a .com

Dont give a .net a second thought. Only be concerned with using .org as thats typically for not for profits, clubs, etc. (but not strictly enforced) The average person wont even notice unless they try to type in your domain name with .com. If its a clickable link, 90% of the sheeple out there wont even register in their heads.

I'd only avoid using a domain with a corresponding .com if said .com is potentially damaging to your brand or direct competition.

cmkaehr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I like my crossbreed. I literally forget I am wearing it sometimes.

Dont give a .net a second thought. Only be concerned with using .org as thats typically for not for profits, clubs, etc. (but not strictly enforced) The average person wont even notice unless they try to type in your domain name with .com. If its a clickable link, 90% of the sheeple out there wont even register in their heads.

I'd only avoid using a domain with a corresponding .com if said .com is potentially damaging to your brand or direct competition.

Thanks for the input. I think I'm going to go that route instead of trying to purchase the .com from the current owner.
    I have 0 experience with building a website so I'm learning as I go.

Top Bottom