Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    DE&I cabinet level position.
    Yep. This is what pissed me off.
    The body cams for state police were on the way anyways since the outrage of the white motorist that a state trooper most likely executed and covered up. Just my opinion of coarse.

But this new cabinet level position is a joke. Eric Holcomb is a RINO

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Bad part is it won't be a joke. Inevitably will extend non-legislated institutional power. Very difficult to get rid of once created, too.

Yep. This is what pissed me off.
    The body cams for state police were on the way anyways since the outrage of the white motorist that a state trooper most likely executed and covered up. Just my opinion of coarse.

But this new cabinet level position is a joke. Eric Holcomb is a RINO

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    If u read, the Cia used to ( and they openly admit this) pay Hollywood to put certain content in movies (social engineering) since then the Cia has specified they dont "pay" anymore but don't deny they still influence content,. I just think what we see and hear alot of times tells us info to draw the conclusion they want,

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Wait, wait. Happy to read the links you can provide to back up those statements.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And I can tell who did it with my $50 security camera.

Whereas someone can steal 100,000 votes because we don't use paper ballots.

What are you identifying with a camera?
    xwCRyPw.jpg

NSA made preparations for securing the electronic voting system in early 2016.
    But I'm sure you know better than they do.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    And I can tell who did it with my $50 security camera.

Whereas someone can steal 100,000 votes because we don't use paper ballots.

is there any security of these mailed ballots to stop frauds? as in, what stops China from printing and submitting millions of ballots for people they have demographic info on?

credit card theft has names, addresses, and signatures. how will a local municipality know that two votes were sent it by the same person? or know which is true?

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    xwCRyPw.jpg

The day before the 2018 midterms, I had unsupervised access to four voting machines for about 6 hours. They were in a church storage closet. I didn't touch them, but I could have done anything I wanted. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only person in the state with that opportunity.

If the machine isn't physically secure, the report it generates isn't reliably secure.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Also, I think I'm being placed in the "vote by mail" box when I'm really not.

I just think it's crazy to look at how we record votes right now and pretend that is secure.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The day before the 2018 midterms, I had unsupervised access to four voting machines for about 6 hours. They were in a church storage closet. I didn't touch them, but I could have done anything I wanted. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only person in the state with that opportunity.

If the machine isn't physically secure, the report it generates isn't reliably secure.

And if someone messes with the machine, the results from the machine will be void and won't work.
    Did you really think they wouldn't have any degree of checksums or security keys?

I'm sure it's possible, I mean hell it's possible to spy on the EMF generated by a monitor through a wall and reconstruct the image.
    It's also possible to go to other stars.

Doesn't mean it's remotely feasible.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    And if someone messes with the machine, the results from the machine will be void and won't work.

So I could have invalidated the whole precinct?

That seems like an easy, low-mess way to skew vote totals.

Edit to add: I'm out. I didn't mean for this thread drift, and I'm pretty sure you are arguing only because you think I hold a position re: voting by mail that I don't hold.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    xwCRyPw.jpg

Are you referring to the same NSA that collected data on virtually every cellphone call made in americal and then said "oh its only the meta data" then later classified papers released by Snowden show there are actually conversations and text messages from American not suspected of ANY terrorist ties?? Is that the NSA you are referring to? Ive been in software and hardware data infrastructure since i was 25 including ethical testing of windows NT for skunkworks and i can tell you with 10000000% certainty that there is no such thing as security involving digital com/lT. You can try to make it exceedingly difficult for the black hats but they ARE one step ahead. There are companies (including ones our government employs) that do nothing but research and collect zero day exploits . They sniff out crack in the armor that can be exploited for root (admin level) access, they don't report them to Microsoft, the Linux community, Apple, google(android/linux) and these exploits get sold to whoever(Russians, Chinese, america) whoever has the cash. Sometime a everyday hacker finds one of these crack and writes a virus that uses the exploit. These get patched but i PROMISE you any digital device out there has 1000s of undocumented exploits just waiting for someone to buy it up

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Great. Let's get black folk on the same upward career path that almost everyone else in America is on.

Hint: Running faster, trying harder or throwing more money at it doesn't change a thing. You can't legislate exceptionalism.

I think after 60 decades, the experiment of throwing money at a problem to solve it needs to end. Nothing is going to change unless the individual want's to themselves change.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I think after 60 decades, the experiment of throwing money at a problem to solve it needs to end. Nothing is going to change unless the individual want's to themselves change.
    Laws do nothing for the most part. All a law can really do is assign a punishment to a given action. The law itself does not change the heart of the individual. Only allowing Christ to take the wheel can change a heart.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Wait, wait. Happy to read the links you can provide to back up those statements.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...wden-intelligence-leak-nsa-contractor-extract

There are a 100 more sources if you dont like this one so do your own homework and you will see its true.. i don't mean any disrespect ive just found when people ask for sources rather than try for themselves that no matter what you show them is a waste of time

Top Bottom