• Status
    Not open for further replies.

El Pistolero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2015
    Fishers
    Hello everyone, I am glad to finally join this forum. My uncle has been telling me to join for a few months now. I am a gun nut and an avid pistol shooter, and right now I am having a lot of fun with my Canik TP-9sa after seeing it on the NutnFancy project. It was an absolute steal but has a great trigger. I have been able to conceal carry it a few times under sweaters because it is a big pistol.

I look forward to seeing the discussions on this board and learning a thing or two!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Are any of you TNPrs?

Welcome to INGO. I'm up in your neck of the woods.

I occasionally watch Nut n Fancy videos if one interests me. I do like the thoroughness of the reviews.

I don't know exactly what one has to do to be a TNPer. I don't spend every weekend running around the mountains like I'm training for the revolution if that's what you mean.

El Pistolero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2015
    Fishers
    Welcome to INGO. I'm up in your neck of the woods.

I occasionally watch Nut n Fancy videos if one interests me. I do like the thoroughness of the reviews.

I don't know exactly what one has to do to be a TNPer. I don't spend every weekend running around the mountains like I'm training for the revolution if that's what you mean.

I think when Nutnfancy refers to TNPers he means the guys who help him do his videos. But when i say it I just mean people who watch his videos LOL! Anyhow, where is your favorite place to shoot around these parts?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I think when Nutnfancy refers to TNPers he means the guys who help him do his videos. But when i say it I just mean people who watch his videos LOL! Anyhow, where is your favorite place to shoot around these parts?

I used to be a regular at Indy Trading Post when I lived closer to downtown.

Now that I'm up in Fishers I've been shooting a lot at Point Blank in Carmel. I work right across the street. It's a really nice facility, but a tad pricey. Especially when compared to ITP.

Point Blank does have a lunch time special. $9 for 30 minutes. They also have a decent selection of rental guns and ammo.

El Pistolero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2015
    Fishers
    I used to be a regular at Indy Trading Post when I lived closer to downtown.

Now that I'm up in Fishers I've been shooting a lot at Point Blank in Carmel. I work right across the street. It's a really nice facility, but a tad pricey. Especially when compared to ITP.

Point Blank does have a lunch time special. $9 for 30 minutes. They also have a decent selection of rental guns and ammo.

I have a membership at Point Blank. I try to get over there around twice a week so it saves me a lot of money. But be aware I have caught one of their salesmen dry firing rimfires on multiple occasion. Don't buy anything from them unless you have thoroughly inspected it because they won't give you a refund if one of their salesmen broke the gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom