• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have the Hogue grip on both my Glocks and I love them. I also have them on some of my other handguns. They are fairly cheap so you can always try them and if you don't like them you can just take them off.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I do not care for the Hogue grips-- they're too bulky (for me), and I don't like adding something that has the potential to slip around.

I went with a grip stippling from Cory Nash of Nash Gunwerx. :yesway:

s29nxt.jpg

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Skateboard Tape

I've been using a sheet of "Skateboard Tape" for various areas on different guns that I need a little better grip on.

You can find skateboard tape really easy by the sheet at amazon.com. The sheet I bought was huge, something like 12" x 24" and it was about $6.00 -- enough to last me a lifetime!

I cut some small strips for the slide rack area on Glocks. Also excellant for the polymer area on Surefires' fore grip light on my 870. A small piece of tape on the polymer where finger tips are placed make for a really positive rack for the shotgun.

TK :ingo:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    Go to your local skateboard shop and get your own adhesive backed skateboard paper. Cheap for a large sheet and you can cut to customize. Use a Bic lighter to warm the adhesive before you place it so it will stick good. It will last a long time and when you take it off you can use "Goo Be Gone" to take off any residue. I have used it on several guns. Be careful though, it is very rough and can wear through clothing from repeated rubbing.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Tenacious grip material.

Try a shopping trip to your cell-phone accessories department at Radio Shack, or similar. They have micro-thin peel-n-stick adhesive pieces for cell-phones in MANY styles and colors -- even hot-pink and camo! 15 minutes with a pair of scissors and you're in business. Plus it is 'grabby' but not tacky or rough. Pat.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom