• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    They'll probably also make a new rule against decaled vehicles in driveways. Wouldn't want those home health vehicles to cheapen the neighborhood.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I don't disagree with you but I can't say I'd have let that happen to him if I were in charge of that situation. :dunno:

I wouldn't have either, IF I WAS AWARE OF HIS SITUATION. Fact is I've never seen any where on any paper work involving house building or HOA agreements where you check the box "I'm a disabled VET, double check my paper work and come hand me what ever I've forgotton."

It doesn't mean they discrimated against them because he is a Vet or because he is handicapped, or because of anything else, they MAY HAVE but the idea they won't let it procedd until the paper work is done right doesn't mean they are. The truth is they may just not know him, don't give a crap about some name on a paper they've never met, or they are doing their job like about 90% of the people who graduated high school in the last 5 years, the absolute minimum they can get away with.

Papers not right, toss it on this pile.

So do it right, turn it in, then there is a good reason to throw a fit and call the media.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    Looks to me like the HOA doesn't like the house they want to build, so BS'd some nonsense about paperwork. Look at the link I posted with a letter from the organization that was building it.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I wouldn't have either, IF I WAS AWARE OF HIS SITUATION. Fact is I've never seen any where on any paper work involving house building or HOA agreements where you check the box "I'm a disabled VET, double check my paper work and come hand me what ever I've forgotton."

It doesn't mean they discrimated against them because he is a Vet or because he is handicapped, or because of anything else, they MAY HAVE but the idea they won't let it procedd until the paper work is done right doesn't mean they are. The truth is they may just not know him, don't give a crap about some name on a paper they've never met, or they are doing their job like about 90% of the people who graduated high school in the last 5 years, the absolute minimum they can get away with.

Papers not right, toss it on this pile.

So do it right, turn it in, then there is a good reason to throw a fit and call the media.

Too bad its not a paperwork issue as it is more of they said yes and went back on it after people complained. Now they want more square footage then what the HOA has set for a minimum and forcing them to have a second story.

Homes for Our Troops received building permits for the project and has been working closely with the Knob Hill Board of Directors, making multiple changes to the plans for the home as requested. The written approval came from Knob Hill BOD President Rick Trump on June 2nd. Late last week, a lawyer for the HOA served the contractors on site with a cease and desist letter to stop the preparation of the build site. Facing strong opposition from the Property Owners Association, the Knob Hill Board of Directors and the Property Owners Association met again on June 20th, just four days before the planned kickoff of the home build. Homes for Our Troops was then notified that the house plans do not meet the Knob Hill standards and the original approval was thus rescinded. Homes for Our Troops has now been told that it must begin anew the entire approval process and that the house needs to be at least 3400 square feet and multi-level to even be considered.

They really don't want him there, they change the game to make sure of it.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    Too bad its not a paperwork issue as it is more of they said yes and went back on it after people complained. Now they want more square footage then what the HOA has set for a minimum and forcing them to have a second story.

They really don't want him there, they change the game to make sure of it.

This^

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If I were a millionaire, I'd try to buy the homes of several residents there that are disgusted by this at fair market value. Then I'd flood the market with those homes at 50 cents on the dollar just to trash their resale value. At least it might free up other homes from naziesque landowners and put them all in one place.

Top Bottom