• t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Summation:

"The Collaborative Firearms Education Initiative involves two steps. First, a push to get the CDC funding to actively catalog and study gun related violence much as it does motor vehicle fatalities and a push to increase the educational requirements for firearm purchases with the NRA being the main organization for implementation and provision of this education."

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    In 2015, Dan Hodges said that, “In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the U.S. gun control debate. Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over.”

If frustrates me when people say things like this. I don't want to see kids get murdered, but laws won't stop the killings. Why do these people have difficulty understanding that if someone was armed in the front office, the BG could've been taken out before the first kid was shot?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    There is no third way that allows both sides to win, there is only progressive prevarication where our side always looses. SHALL....NOT...BE...INFRINGED you d'bags.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In 2015, Dan Hodges said that, “In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the U.S. gun control debate. Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over.”

If frustrates me when people say things like this. I don't want to see kids get murdered, but laws won't stop the killings. Why do these people have difficulty understanding that if someone was armed in the front office, the BG could've been taken out before the first kid was shot?

Simple solutions for simple people.
    They want to change things by "liking" them on Facebook, not by actually doing some work.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Classic tactic of the left. Make claims so outrageously false that nobody can refute them. Of COURSE nobody agrees that killing kids is OK. But when you throw this hyperbole out there, it poisons the well of any reasonable discourse. Do we think killing kids is ok? HELLS NAW! But Once you throw that out there, it makes it impossible to actually debate the *REAL* issues reasonably. And if you cant debate it FACTUALLY with a level heaed, you cant make any headway. So their plan is to make grandiose claims so that nobody with a sane counterpoint can effectively debate them. Its like trying to argue facts with a guy on his roof smeared in vaseline wearing only a tinfoil hat swearing at the trees. Given the circumstances its obvious no amount of reason or facts will convince him to accept anything contrary to what he already believes.

How the hell does somebody mess that up?
    Easy. You put somebody that doesnt know anything in charge of the shoot. It pretty much DQs them from any serious credibility.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Isn't that the classic Romanian 'ingrown toenail' mag?

Fortunately, I don't think the left even knows the difference. But he's about to find out that on the internet, stupid is forever

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Classic tactic of the left. Make claims so outrageously false that nobody can refute them. Of COURSE nobody agrees that killing kids is OK. But when you throw this hyperbole out there, it poisons the well of any reasonable discourse. Do we think killing kids is ok? HELLS NAW! But Once you throw that out there, it makes it impossible to actually debate the *REAL* issues reasonably. And if you cant debate it FACTUALLY with a level heaed, you cant make any headway. So their plan is to make grandiose claims so that nobody with a sane counterpoint can effectively debate them. Its like trying to argue facts with a guy on his roof smeared in vaseline wearing only a tinfoil hat swearing at the trees. Given the circumstances its obvious no amount of reason or facts will convince him to accept anything contrary to what he already believes.

Why is the left so much better at this tactic than we are...
    I wish people could see through all the BS than the left throws around

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Why is the left so much better at this tactic than we are...
    I wish people could see through all the BS than the left throws around

Because, to quote Mrs O, "They go low, and we go high". We have facts on our side and dont need to lie or use stupid tricks to win the argument. Thats what people who cant actually support the argument with FACTS do.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Because, to quote Mrs O, "They go low, and we go high". We have facts on our side and dont need to lie or use stupid tricks to win the argument. Thats what people who cant actually support the argument with FACTS do.

To quote Ronald Reagan, "It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

And they just won't listen to reason.

Top Bottom