Hmm well then apparently silencers are bad.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    To purchase or transfer a silencer, you must acquire a special license, enter the serial number in a federal registry, and pay a $200 fee. (The fee, which equaled a de facto ban in 1934, has not been adjusted for inflation in 79 years.)

Because only the super wealthy deserve to be able to own suppressors. The rest of us poor folk are apparently the "wrong kind" of people to own these devices.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    It still amazes me that he is not currently behind bars. How many Federal Buildings must one blow up to be in prison for life? Apparently more than they did. Luckily the only people they killed was themselves in the Greenwich Village bomb.

Um yea, he is in charge of the youth indoctrination programs. Who would've thought he'd spend the remainder of his life brainwashing armies of children? Commies lookout for their own kind, and took care of him, then he used his position of power to take care of Obama (they probably spent some time in the bathhouse together too).

half-glocked

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I know it's been posted to INGO before, but it bears reposting:

5 Ridiculous Gun Myths Everyone Believes (Thanks to Movies) | Cracked.com

This was my first brush with what suppressors actually do. Boy was I shocked when I clicked on that video link.

All that the gentleman (and I use the term loosely) had to do before writing his article (once again, being polite) was go to cracked.com to realize that maybe, just maybe movies aren't the best place to get your information on guns.

Top Bottom