• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    $775 firm

I took an HK45 New In Box on a trade...Awesome gun, I'm just looking to stay with 9mm. It has original box, manual, o rings, back straps, and fired casing. It is an American BC dated HK and it is V1. I have a box of .45 Critical defense to go with it as well. I have loaded the magazines a couple times, and racked the slide a couple of times. I have not carried or fired this handgun. It is pristine. It has the HK Luminova sights as well. I did modify one of the base pads like the CCC base pad modification (Todd Green has a write up...it's not butchered) Thought it would help sell the gun for me, but alas I'm stuck on a P30...If this is a problem I will give you $10 so you can order a new pad from HKparts.

Will do a FTF trade with a bill of sales. DL and CCW (if applicable) are REQUIRED...Do not contact me if you CANNOT meet this criteria. Location in Muncie, will go as far as Ft. Wayne or Indy.

Looking for a P30S in 9mm ONLY, with extras or cash (mags, hoslters, ammo etc.)
    Might sell outright if a reasonable price is offered.
    Quality AR's will also be considered. No DPMS, Bushmaster, Aero, etc. COLT Le6920 would be highly considered, so would a sig 556 swat classic.

photo%2B2%281%29.jpg

GS45

Last edited:

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    UP- 1 time price drop! This is the absolute minimum I will take. I will leave it at this price until saturday for the 1500.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom